Deshaun Watson Watch

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,912.07
rugger48 wrote:I think Bienemy doesn’t take job.

Interesting....I can't see him NOT coaching there next year. If not, HOU is going to be an even bigger Cluster F than they are now.

2020 House Of Bourbon
2020 Deep Black
2020 Last Call
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,927.60
Who would want to work for that train wreck of an organization? I don’t think anyone really will want the Texans or Eagles jobs unless they are a retread desperate for another shot.

Bieniemy would be better off waiting for 2021. It’s not like the Chiefs offense is going into the crapper anytime soon, he will still have his pick of jobs in the next cycle.

I mean, if Josh friggin McDaniels can still get interviews after what happened with the Colts, and the Pats offense falling off a cliff, Bieniemy will be fine.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,024.52
jesteva wrote:
rugger48 wrote:I think Bienemy doesn’t take the job.

Interesting....I can't see him NOT coaching there next year. If not, HOU is going to be an even bigger Cluster F than they are now.

Idk how they resolve this, but I hope Watson stands his ground and gets traded.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,824.40
rugger48 wrote:Idk how they resolve this, but I hope Watson stands his ground and gets traded.

Sand$: 41,464.95
and the cheese stands alone

The last head coach opening is also the first that came open
Sand$: 41,464.95

If they hire Josh McCown while Eric Bieniemy doesn't get a job, we should all probably avoid the internet and sports radio for a month.

Holy moly Texans, what are you doing?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,304.26
I think Watson should become a Saint while dysfunction has run rampant above him. He finally put his foot down and if anything I'd argue he should have done this a lot sooner.

ftfy

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,941.12
endzoneview wrote:

If they hire Josh McCown while Eric Bieniemy doesn't get a job, we should all probably avoid the internet and sports radio for a month.

I can't imagine Bieniemy wants the job. I don't expect Daboll to go here either... gonna be an uphill battle for whoever takes over.

In that sense, it's likely HOU is going to have settle for a sub optimal coach or take a chance on a young guy with potential. Josh McCown would fit the bill for the latter... although I'm sure there are better candidates out there (Kellen Moore for instance).

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,998.00
zuggyawesome wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

I can't imagine Bieniemy wants the job. I don't expect Daboll to go here either... gonna be an uphill battle for whoever takes over.

In that sense, it's likely HOU is going to have settle for a sub optimal coach or take a chance on a young guy with potential. Josh McCown would fit the bill for the latter... although I'm sure there are better candidates out there (Kellen Moore for instance).

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,860.58
The Jets are Deshaun Watson's preferred trade partner.

The rightfully disgruntled franchise QB prefers the Jets "because they hired Robert Saleh to be their coach and Watson values Saleh so much he wanted the Texans to interview him for their vacant head coach job," according to the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero. The Dolphins, per Salguero, rank second on Watson's trade wish list. Recent reports out of Houston indicate it's a matter of when -- not if -- Watson is dealt away after the team's string of management mishaps that alienated the cornerstone of the franchise. Saleh has been complimentary of Sam Darnold, lauding the QB's "unbelievable arm talent," but has stopped short of naming him the Jets' 2021 starter. Darnold's shot at the starting gig would vanish the minute Watson is dealt to New York. Watson -- who has yet to officially request a trade -- would be a giant upgrade for all Jets pass catchers, including Jamison Crowder, Chris Herndon, and Denzel Mims,
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,024.52
Jets need to offer those 2 firsts and maybe a conditional pick.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,860.58
rugger48 wrote:Jets need to offer those 2 firsts and maybe a conditional pick.

If they get Deshaun for that low, it's the steal of the century. You make that move 10 times out of 10.

I think Deshaun goes for a fair bit more..... I still think it takes this years 2 1sts and next years 1st at minimum. But if I'm the Jets I start the conversation with your offer.

Also what's with the conditional. I mean, it's not like Deshaun not going to win starting QB.......
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:I can't imagine Bieniemy wants the job. I don't expect Daboll to go here either... gonna be an uphill battle for whoever takes over.

All I'm saying here is that they're not going to be able to land the hot coaching candidates with proven track records who are likely to have success. McCown doesn't have anywhere close to the resume that would warrant a HC job; conversely he also doesn't have a track record of failed success, either.

I'm not saying he's a guy they should hire but he's an example of an 'unknown' guy they should probably go after. (Someone like Kellen Moore who had a bit more experience and success, but is still too young in the tooth to be a hot name).

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,998.00
A McCown hiring would be a disgrace, no hyperbole.
Great White Shark
I'd prefer McCown to some retread with a proven track record of mediocrity or poor performance.

Worst case scenario he's a Freddie Kitchens, is out of his depth and he's gone after 1 year.