Poll ended at Sun 01.24.2021, 22:06

Bucs
36%
Packers
64%

Total votes : 25
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Haven’t seen this anywhere , but did I hear Buck on the broadcast correctly...

Rodgers is 1-8 in playoffs when facing a Halftime deficit
Rodgers is 1-7 in NFC championship games.

Not trying to kick Packers fans while down, from what was absolutely a winnable game.

But is Rodgers overrated? Is he Clayton Kershaw? Only with an early ring to his career vs. Late.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
To my knowledge, AROD is 1-4 in NFC championship games ?? 1-7 can't be right.

They beat DA BEARS in 2011, then proceeded to loose to: Seattle 2015 a game where the Hawks trailed 19-7 with like 5 minutes to go.

They lost to Atlanta in 2017 I believe, we all remember that debacle vs SF last year, and well we all saw what happened yesterday.

Your comparison is actually fair, what's not fair is the fact KEVIN KING still has a job as a CB in the NFL...he got dusted all over that field yesterday.

Edit: Fun Fact, Aaron Rodgers has won the same amount of Championship Games as Rex Grossman! :-k
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:To my knowledge, AROD is 1-4 in NFC championship games ?? 1-7 can't be right.

They beat DA BEARS in 2011, then proceeded to loose to: Seattle 2015 a game where the Hawks trailed 19-7 with like 5 minutes to go.

They lost to Atlanta in 2017 I believe, we all remember that debacle vs SF last year, and well we all saw what happened yesterday.

Your comparison is actually fair, what's not fair is the fact KEVIN KING still has a job as a CB in the NFL...he got dusted all over that field yesterday.

Edit: Fun Fact, Aaron Rodgers has won the same amount of Championship Games as Rex Grossman! :-k

Yeah, you are right. He is 1-4 in NFC Championship games. Not saying it’s all on him, but he crushed teams in regular season (like Kershaw) but seems to come up short when it counts the most.

Agreed, King got beat badly....

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,282.42
The Seattle loss was so much worse than that.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
You have to admit, even Lafleur has to be second guessing himself today.

The more you actually think about it and analyze it, the more stupid his decision was.

A future 1st ballot HOF, in the mist of what.... his 3rd MVP campaign and you kick a FG!

Adam Schein with NFL said it best: "You trust your defense to force a three-and-out from Tom Brady more than you trust Rodgers to get 8 yards?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,282.42
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:You have to admit, even Lafleur has to be second guessing himself today.

The more you actually think about it and analyze it, the more stupid his decision was.

A future 1st ballot HOF, in the mist of what.... his 3rd MVP campaign and you kick a FG!

Adam Schein with NFL said it best: "You trust your defense to force a three-and-out from Tom Brady more than you trust Rodgers to get 8 yards?"

And yet minus a penalty, he was right. Brady looked like a dog the whole 2nd half. Brady didn't march his team to victory, implying that ignores everything.

Brady did everything in his power to give back a game GB handed them in a silver platter.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,346.36
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Not sure, but could AROD have waved the field goal unit off and take a stand "we're going for it" ??

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I never got the feeling that Rodgers had as much freedom as Brady, Peyton, or Brees have been given. I could be completely wrong though. But wasn't that part of the dust-up Rodgers had with the previous coach? He wanted more freedom to change plays at the line, and he wasn't getting it?

I dunno...something just seems "off" with Rodgers and his interactions with his coaches.

You routinely see Mahomes signaling to his teammates when they are going for it on 4th down, seemingly before it's been confirmed by Reid. I'm not sure if he's (Mahomes) actually making that decision, as maybe he's getting info in his headset...it just seems like like Mahomes and Reid have a really good relationship where they know what the other is thinking, and where Mahomes feels like he will be supported if he wants to go for it...

I feel like we've seen that too with the other greats mentioned above, but less so with Rodgers. Maybe he is overrated....or at least doesn't get as much trust from his coaches, for whatever reason....

I'm a dudette. Image
Sand$: 41,461.87
also, with the FG team immediately running out, if Rodgers tried to lobby to go for it they likely would have burned a timeout they would have needed.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 100,873.55
bunnywafer wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:Not sure, but could AROD have waved the field goal unit off and take a stand "we're going for it" ??

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I never got the feeling that Rodgers had as much freedom as Brady, Peyton, or Brees have been given. I could be completely wrong though. But wasn't that part of the dust-up Rodgers had with the previous coach? He wanted more freedom to change plays at the line, and he wasn't getting it?

I dunno...something just seems "off" with Rodgers and his interactions with his coaches.

You routinely see Mahomes signaling to his teammates when they are going for it on 4th down, seemingly before it's been confirmed by Reid. I'm not sure if he's (Mahomes) actually making that decision, as maybe he's getting info in his headset...it just seems like like Mahomes and Reid have a really good relationship where they know what the other is thinking, and where Mahomes feels like he will be supported if he wants to go for it...

I feel like we've seen that too with the other greats mentioned above, but less so with Rodgers. Maybe he is overrated....or at least doesn't get as much trust from his coaches, for whatever reason....

His coaches? You mean that genius Mike Mccarthy? He's butchering the cowboys. It's great!

With that schmuck from Houston gone, Mike Mccarthy is the most overrated coach. 1 title totally carried by Aaron in the playoffs btw.

THREE -3- peat