Sand$: 41,306.63

18 seems incredibly high but when you start looking at it, it's not that far off.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,736.86
I wonder if the NFL could ease the salary cap hits for trades this year somehow, with the lowering of the ceiling. Likely not, but they've been hammering out patchwork deals with the NFLPA pretty fast this last year.

Megalodon
Sand$: 25,142.64
The count of 10 is not correct, but there will be unprecedented movement this year.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,009.16
I would love to see Stafford to the steekers. He need a e tension, but the Steelers won’t really feel that cap hit til year 2 or 3.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,915.42
Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Ben Roethlisberger are very, very, very likely not moving.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
zuggyawesome wrote:Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Carson Wentz, Jared Goff, Ben Roethlisberger are very, very, very likely not moving.

first two, agree
last three, not so confident
Speaking Tuesday, Rams GM Les Snead declined to endorse Jared Goff as the team's 2021 starter.
ESPN's Lindsey Thiry reports Snead "declined to provide a yes/no answer" on Goff's future before "referencing Aaron Rodgers' recent quote about the future being a beautiful mystery." He then said "anything can be done" while nevertheless acknowledging it would be difficult to move on from Goff's albatross contract.

Would love to know the actual quotes before reading too much into this. On the surface, yikes.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,915.42
Goff and Wentz's contracts are immovable.

Goff may lose his starting job, but his contract is just as much of an albatross as Wentz's.

When you factor in everything coming out of PHI it seems they're committed to making Wentz work even if it torpedoes their season.

Looking at Big Ben's contract I'll reconsider his inclusion on that list. Someone might take a chance on him if the Steelers go a different direction but I'd still lean heavily on him either retiring or returning to PIT.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,969.40
endzoneview wrote:
Speaking Tuesday, Rams GM Les Snead declined to endorse Jared Goff as the team's 2021 starter.
ESPN's Lindsey Thiry reports Snead "declined to provide a yes/no answer" on Goff's future before "referencing Aaron Rodgers' recent quote about the future being a beautiful mystery." He then said "anything can be done" while nevertheless acknowledging it would be difficult to move on from Goff's albatross contract.

Would love to know the actual quotes before reading too much into this. On the surface, yikes.

I'm sure they'd like to trade him, but who in their right mind is buying that. Assuming they have to cut him, even if they June 1 him they'll still need to trim $50m just to get under the cap - let alone acquiring a replacement without a 1st round pick to use as ammo.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,969.40
zuggyawesome wrote:Goff and Wentz's contracts are immovable.

Goff may lose his starting job, but his contract is just as much of an albatross as Wentz's.

When you factor in everything coming out of PHI it seems they're committed to making Wentz work even if it torpedoes their season.

Looking at Big Ben's contract I'll reconsider his inclusion on that list. Someone might take a chance on him if the Steelers go a different direction but I'd still lean heavily on him either retiring or returning to PIT.

PHI realizes they can't move Wentz and are messaging accordingly. I'm sure they'll adjust if there is actually an interested buyer. Assuming he starts week 1, if it's more of the same then we'll get Hurts in October before their season is sunk.
Supreme Megalodon
I think Ben is retiring. Pouncey is retiring, and the Steelers are changing the offensive coaching personnel.
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,142.64
rugger48 wrote:I think Ben is retiring. Pouncey is retiring, and the Steelers are changing the offensive coaching personnel.
I think there is a much better chance he retires rather than play somewhere else. That is a good thing for everyone involved IMO.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 55.78
Big Ben has been thru a lot the past few years, It would not surprise me to see him hang it up
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 84,125.76
rugger48 wrote:I would love to see Stafford to the steekers. He need a e tension, but the Steelers won’t really feel that cap hit til year 2 or 3.

You get stafford, loins get watson. High five!!! Verhy niice.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:
rugger48 wrote:I would love to see Stafford to the steekers. He need a e tension, but the Steelers won’t really feel that cap hit til year 2 or 3.

You get stafford, loins get watson. High five!!! Verhy niice.

:lol: