Deshaun Watson Watch

Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,946.82
endzoneview wrote:I gotta feeling he's going to stay in Houston.

Yeah, it 100% depends on how serious Deshaun is about not wanting to play.

Nobody is going to pay the amount of picks Deshaun is genuinely worth.

Either that or Houstons asking outrageously more than he is worth.... he's worth somewhere around 3 1st round picks. I'm confident if Houston was asking 2 1st round picks he'd be traded yesterday, but in reality it's far more. Anyone that genuinely believes a single 1st gets it done is an idiot.

Carson Palmer situation comes to mind. Deshaun may be forced to retire to get traded.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
Yep they are both going to have to play chicken

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,477.36
Looks like panthers are making a run. Could be wrong , but the owner wants it, I think they over pay.
Last edited by rugger48 on Sun 02.21.2021, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,029.69
There’s no chance at all of it happening but I’d love to see him end up with the Raiders... maybe we could trade Gruden for him lol

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
canadianraiderfan wrote:There’s no chance at all of it happening but I’d love to see him end up with the Raiders... maybe we could trade Gruden for him lol

:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,144.94
rugger48 wrote:Looks like panthers are making a run. Could be wrong , but the owner wants it, I think they over pay.

The longer this goes on the better it is for Carolina cause they don't have the premium pick to assure a top rookie. They will need to gamble though. While others get tired of waiting and get their guy they need to hold their ground and hope Watson forces the issue knowing there's potential of them being left holding the bag.
Sand$: 41,834.61
There have been absolutely zero leaks on the Jets plans. Nothing.

Not even fake ones since Manish Mehta was fired.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,445.52

You're probably right but I can't wrap my head around the exact reasons why. The relationship is damaged, the team sucks and appears in rebuild mode. Doesn't it make more sense to get something for him now?

It's not like they're going to make some kind of push and it seems like a big waste for the Texans to hold him just because... But, nothing they've done of late seems to make much sense so I'm at a loss

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
sctroyfan wrote:

You're probably right but I can't wrap my head around the exact reasons why. The relationship is damaged, the team sucks and appears in rebuild mode. Doesn't it make more sense to get something for him now?

It's not like they're going to make some kind of push and it seems like a big waste for the Texans to hold him just because... But, nothing they've done of late seems to make much sense so I'm at a loss

Money would probably be the reason. I mean if Watson is serious , he’s going to have to not come into work when it’s mandatory and risk losing some of that money from the new contract he just signed. Usually players in his situation arent willing to do that. When I mean money, I mean they could chase down his signing bonus and start fining him.

Most players arent willing to cross that line. With that being said, player are starting to find other ways to get away from BBC a team. Deshaun is probably going to need to piss off ownership to get them to realize this isn’t fixable.
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,135.47

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,630.40
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,630.40
Griffimo wrote:

Megalodon
Sand$: 54,510.86
Wow, both Deshaun Watson and Russell Wilson could possibly be traded this off-season after we've already seen Stafford and Goff get traded. A big thank you to the NFL teams for making this off-season interesting.
If I’m Watson, I add Seattle to the top of my list

Things about to get ugly. The window to maximize the return on trading a stud QB will be closing soon.