2021 Rookies: RB edition

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,898.00
FantasyHussy wrote:Love the Jermar Jefferson shoutout.

Him and Gainwell are my favorite non-Tier 1 dudes.

Deep sleepers: Khalil Herbert and Chris Evans

I personally like Jefferson, Gainwell, and both NC backs more than Etienne.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,915.42
OarChambo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Najee is in his own tier btw. To put Etienne, who is Gio Bernard lite, in the same universe as Harris is a crime.

I understand where you're coming from.. Harris is the only RB that has the potential to move up into his own tier if he tests well (I suspect he won't though)

I don't think Najee's testing matters and I don't think there's a reason to elevate him above ETN nor Williams. I think the line is real blurry between all 3 of them. They are all different, but their pro/con combinations net similar results.

Testing always matters. Najee will be a good RB regardless of his metrics.. but if he pushes out a 4.5 his best comp becomes Steven Jackson who was an absolute monster.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,969.40
Najee will probably run a 4.5-4.6 and given his skill set that is absolutely fine.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:Najee will probably run a 4.5-4.6 and given his skill set that is absolutely fine.

I'm expecting a 4.6+; which is fine because he's 230 with that Skillset... but if he's actually fast, man.. his upside is insane and should bump him up a lot of people's boards.

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,237.22
SJSwarm wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Jaret Patterson has the ability to out produce every name on your list.

Najee is in his own tier btw. To put Etienne, who is Gio Bernard lite, in the same universe as Harris is a crime.

the same crime as saying Jaret Patterson has the ability to out produce every name on that list [-X

I would bet any amount of money you didn’t even know who he was until the 400 yard game was on sports center.

No...i watched him a few games. And i didnt even think that 400 yds was impressive vs the team he played against. That MAC division doesn't play defense. I thought he was starting to get too much hype after those big games...but then he came back down to earth. Maybe people realized how trash that division was and how good BUF was compared to them. BUF was dominant in every way and he had monster holes.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,699.72
I don’t think Etienne is Gio lite,
Faster than Gio, with a frame to get to 220 LBs.
He showed some good between the tackles film. That was the best aspect of him returning this year, imo. He was stronger, more mature , with all the speed.
Edit: more Reggie Bush than gio, imo.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 84,125.76
rhamondre stevenson. dude shows some really good vision, balance, and cutting ability for his size. lacks the burst or extra gear, but watching him run and decipher run angles then cut on them is a joy.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:rhamondre stevenson. dude shows some really good vision, balance, and cutting ability for his size. lacks the burst or extra gear, but watching him run and decipher run angles then cut on them is a joy.

Stevenson or Samajae Perine; who's better?

Supreme Megalodon
good question. i'll say i like stevenson's nifty feet and vision more. i also like his work as a receiver out of the backfield.

Great White Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:good question. i'll say i like stevenson's nifty feet and vision more. i also like his work as a receiver out of the backfield.

I'll take Perine 10/10 times out of college (who was more productive on both the ground and the receiving game in college).

Supreme Megalodon
(not on a per touch basis, he wasn't)

Great White Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:(not on a per touch basis, he wasn't)

So we're rewarding players for not seizing their backfields now? :lol:

I'm mostly kidding. He's a decent flier in a class full of ambiguity

Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:rhamondre stevenson. dude shows some really good vision, balance, and cutting ability for his size. lacks the burst or extra gear, but watching him run and decipher run angles then cut on them is a joy.

Oddly enough, I just read that the Niners are interested in him.....article said something about him being suspended last year but didn't say why, was it academics or is he a scumbag? Based on the Niners interest I figured he was into slapping women around or something.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,969.40
SJSwarm wrote:

Oddly enough, I just read that the Niners are interested in him.....article said something about him being suspended last year but didn't say why, was it academics or is he a scumbag? Based on the Niners interest I figured he was into slapping women around or something.

Weed

I wish I were kidding
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Weed

I wish I were kidding

Crazy. Backwards rump rules baffle me.