Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
endzoneview wrote:Curious, but would Roethlisberger have any suitors if he was available?




I can't imagine that any of the bad teams would want that PR nightmare.


As big as cancel culture is, I am shocked he is still in football at all.
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 13,150.76
That's because there is no such thing as cancel culture.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 55642
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,224.11
The only time I ever hear about Roethilsberger's past is when Swarm mentions it.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
endzoneview wrote:The only time I ever hear about Roethilsberger's past is when Swarm mentions it.



:lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
I mean if Justin Timberlake has to apologize for exposing Janet Jackson's boob in the Super Bowl, can't we dig up drunk Ben forcing himself on chicks in public bathrooms and settling out of court too?
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
ubertaco wrote:That's because there is no such thing as cancel culture.



Marilyn Manson disagrees with you.
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 13,150.76
SJSwarm wrote:
ubertaco wrote:That's because there is no such thing as cancel culture.



Marilyn Manson disagrees with you.


Just because we have a free market and those who fail to live up to their obligations in it don't succeed doesn't remotely mean they were 'canceled'.

I have no idea what happened to Marilyn Manson though, nor do I really care. Figure his career just burnt out because his schtick was no longer popular.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
Cool story bro. Love the "I don't care about it, thus it does not exist" vibe.
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Posts: 5237
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 13,150.76
Well that's not what I said, but enjoy your strawman of my position while you continue to blame, I imagine, some kind of SJW ubergroup which is running around canceling things.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15375
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$: 39,281.44
SJSwarm wrote:
ubertaco wrote:That's because there is no such thing as cancel culture.



Marilyn Manson disagrees with you.


Is it "cancel culture" if people decide they no longer want to work with, support, or be associated with someone because they recently found out he's an abusive piece of shoot?

If that's how we're defining it now, that seems entirely reasonable.
_______________________________________

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 55642
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,224.11
also, Marilyn Manson was still relevant to be cancelled?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7645
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 27,287.10
endzoneview wrote:also, Marilyn Manson was still relevant to be cancelled?

The Kennedy’s cancelled her.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33658
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 26,458.28
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:also, Marilyn Manson was still relevant to be cancelled?

The Kennedy’s cancelled her.



Actually it was Kennedy from MTV.
_______________________________________

#FIREGRUDEN
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6451
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 38,503.86
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6451
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 38,503.86
Griffimo wrote: