2021 Rookies: RB edition

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,741.98
Where would Zamir White be ranked, if he came out this year?

IMO, he’d be in a similar tier as Harris. Different set of skills, but they add up to top of position.
White is more Chubb, Harris is more Henry.
Please argue!

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.20
Cadence calls wrote:Where would Zamir White be ranked, if he came out this year?

IMO, he’d be in a similar tier as Harris. Different set of skills, but they add up to top of position.
Please argue!

Id have him in tier 2. I believe Najee is in his own tier. Id have white as RB3 behind Javonte but Id take him ahead of ETN I think unless ETN lands in a dream scenario

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
kkiddynamite21 wrote:
Cadence calls wrote:Where would Zamir White be ranked, if he came out this year?

Please argue!

Id have him in tier 2. I believe Najee is in his own tier. Id have white as RB3 behind Javonte but Id take him ahead of ETN I think unless ETN lands in a dream scenario

People like Zamir? I know he was highly recruited put of highschool, but he didnt look overly impressive

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Yeah, some people do.
I like his quick feet, transition to power.
Smart runner. Always looking for the smallest angle to exploit. Which he does.
Not break away speed , but enough.
Strong lower body. Hard to tackle, low center of gravity. Tough to hit with his small adjustments.
No question about his between the tackles skill. Enough speed and angle/dip to hit the corner.
Decent hands, willing to block and sound when he does.
Very solid back.

Great White Shark
Harris

Etienne
Gainwell

Williams
Hubbard
Sermon
Carter

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.20
Cadence calls wrote:Harris

Etienne
Gainwell

Williams
Hubbard
Sermon
Carter

I hope this is how most my drafts go. Curious to see what the NFL thinks of Gainwell

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,222.97

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 83,506.94
Najee reminds me a lot of AD

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 4,574.64
getdownmmmkay wrote:Najee reminds me a lot of AD

I know i am in the minority here, but i just don't see it. He has vision and good hands, but i don't see the breakaway speed. Honestly, i think his running style will get himself hurt in the NFL. He leaves his feet and drives into defenders too often for an NFL RB.

IMHO
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,150.76
gridguru wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:Najee reminds me a lot of AD

I know i am in the minority here, but i just don't see it. He has vision and good hands, but i don't see the breakaway speed. Honestly, i think his running style will get himself hurt in the NFL. He leaves his feet and drives into defenders too often for an NFL RB.

IMHO

It's possible that can be coached out of him.

It's also possible that he can maintain that play style for a few years before it catches up to him.

As with any player (well almost any player) his floor and ceiling will be set by what team he lands with. So I would value him really only on that. I would hope that at least through his first 2-4 years he will be 'fine', and from there we can wonder about play style and work load as he moves into his mid-late 20s.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,712.33
Kaleb.09 wrote:

Disappointing. Expected to see him pull out a pistol.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
Stevie Scott from Indiana is an interesting guy I'd encourage people to check out.

Junior declare, true freshman breakout 6'2 231lbs with a 3 down skillset and a nice jump cut with decent burst.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,458.28
zuggyawesome wrote:Stevie Scott from Indiana is an interesting guy I'd encourage people to check out.

Junior declare, true freshman breakout 6'2 231lbs with a 3 down skillset and a nice jump cut with decent burst.

I can honestly say I haven't watched Indiana play football in a long, long time. :lol:

I'll check him out.

#FIREGRUDEN
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,578.72
SJSwarm wrote:Jaret Patterson has the ability to out produce every name on your list.

Najee is in his own tier btw. To put Etienne, who is Gio Bernard lite, in the same universe as Harris is a crime.

travis etienne ...I mean Gio Bernard light

Travis Etienne looked bigger and better at Pro Day.

In a workout for NFL scouts, the former Clemson running back weighed in at 215 pounds, 16 more than last August when the Tigers started fall camp. But he turned in back-to-back 40-yard dash times of 4.40 seconds. That would've been second-best among running backs in the 2020 NFL combine, behind only Wisconsin's Jonathan Taylor now of the Indianapolis Colts.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,458.28
We get it stalker, you like Etienne, I see him as an RBBC piece. Time will tell who is right.

Let's move on.

#FIREGRUDEN