Rashod Bateman
Terrace Marshall
Tylan Wallace
Tamorrion Terry
Amon Ra St. Brown
Kadarius Toney
Dyami Brown
Amari Rodgers

With the possible exception of Bateman, these guys are going to be available in the 2nd and in some cases, the 3rd round of dyno drafts. If you are in an IDP league, even better if you're WR needy heading into this draft. We'll see if it's better than last year which would be hard but it's deep at least on paper going into the NFL draft.

I don't have E Moore in that list as I can see him sneaking into the back end of dyno round 1 landing spot dependent.

Agree on the overall point, but not Rodgers - our game's purposes anyway. He has a quality #3/#4 game that may have staying power in the leeg, but those types are a dime a dozen in our game. I see him as an in-season add consideration after he's developed.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,567.63
I've seen a few pundits very high on A Rodgers although labeling him the best slot receiver in this year's felt felt like a stretch.

I think his unique physical stature, speed and YAC could translate to something more especially in a system that would use him like NEP has used slot receivers in the past. Few of those out there so I get the fantasy caution with him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,131.70
Amari Rodgers reminds me of Deebo. In the right situation, he can be a fantasy asset.. but he is going to be more situation dependent than most.

Jaelon Darden is a guy who's been creeping up my ranks lately. Him and Anthony Schwartz

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Isaiah McKoy from Kent St. is another name to look out for.

Looks extremely athletic, junior declare, shredded this year but only played 4 games

Megalodon
Sand$: 23,227.28
Reading this thread makes the Chase/Waddle/(Elijah) Moore owner in Premier very happy
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,458.28
10ball wrote:Reading this thread makes the Chase/Waddle/(Elijah) Moore owner in Premier very happy

Yeah you are effing stoked.

One day I will draft a good college WR. One day.

#FIREGRUDEN
Megalodon
Sand$: 129,735.83
Not as in tune with college players as most of you.

It feels like the 1.01 in dynos is either Harris or Chase or possibly Devonta if you're a believer. Is this the consensus in a vacuum without landing spot factored in?

Great White Shark
scootm44 wrote:Not as in tune with college players as most of you.

It feels like the 1.01 in dynos is either Harris or Chase or possibly Devonta if you're a believer. Is this the consensus in a vacuum without landing spot factored in?

Some guys really, really love Etienne as well.

Megalodon
Sand$: 6,222.97

Zierlein's grades are out.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Kaleb.09 wrote:Image

Zierlein's grades are out.

I like Toney, but def not more than Marshall or Bateman.

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
10ball wrote:Reading this thread makes the Chase/Waddle/(Elijah) Moore owner in Premier very happy

I thought I was good with Terrace Marshall, Tamorrian Terry and Amon Ra-St. Brown but I agree....10b done real good. =D>

Some guys really, really love Etienne as well.

I guess he could land somewhere where someone takes him 1.01. I hope I'm in that league and sitting with 1.02 or 1.03 tho. :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,445.04
What is a Cade Johnson?

Nice confirmation bias on E Moore, Wallace, and Nico but no other Moore sticks out.
Supreme Megalodon
Nice confirmation bias on E Moore, Wallace, and Nico but no other Moore sticks out

No love for hard to tackle Rondale? :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
jesteva wrote:
Nice confirmation bias on E Moore, Wallace, and Nico but no other Moore sticks out

No love for hard to tackle Rondale? :wink:

I’ve seen a couple of mocks now that have KC taking him at the end of the 1st. If that happens, he will be PPR gold, and everything Mecole isn’t.

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Nico Collins above Bateman, Rondale Moore is spicy