Cam Newton - Patriot

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,519.62
His stats last year were impressive...given the position he was in

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 318,660.23
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:His stats last year were impressive...given the position he was in

Not really. It was all running. His throwing was atrocious.

But, maybe with a full offseason to workout with the team, not having to deal with Covid and May e if they can get him some nfl caliber receivers, he may be serviceable.

Image Image

Sand$: 42,195.13
Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick ignored team scouts who wanted to draft A.J. Brown and Deebo Samuel over N'Keal Harry in the 2019 NFL Draft.
The revelation comes a week after Patriots owner Bob Kraft criticized the team's draft results. Belichick reportedly ignored his personnel department and went with Harry as the 32nd pick based on Harry’s performance during a non-workout visit and Belichick’s relationship with Harry’s college coach, Todd Graham. The rest is history: Harry has been a non-entity in the New England offense -- catching 45 passes for 414 yards in two seasons -- while Brown is among the league's most explosive wideouts and Samuel is an electric after-the-catch weapon and a staple of the 49ers offense. Breer said Kraft’s recent reference to a “different approach” to the NFL Draft indicates Belichick is now listening more to his personnel department.

100% believable
Blue Shark
Sand$: 402.60
I'm glad he did.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,283.02
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:His stats last year were impressive...given the position he was in

His stats were atrocious.
He's washed.
Killa Cam Cannot.
always have to quote the previous message if your reply goes atop the next page.
Megalodon
hawkdogger wrote:

His stats were atrocious.
He's washed.
Killa Cam Cannot.

i should have clarified i was talking about Agholor with that comment responding to a post at the end of last page. To me, Cam looked like he loss significant arm strength last year and i'm not sure he will get it back.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:always have to quote the previous message if your reply goes atop the next page.

:thumbright:

Megalodon
Sand$: 54,436.54
endzoneview wrote:
Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports Patriots head coach Bill Belichick ignored team scouts who wanted to draft A.J. Brown and Deebo Samuel over N'Keal Harry in the 2019 NFL Draft.
The revelation comes a week after Patriots owner Bob Kraft criticized the team's draft results. Belichick reportedly ignored his personnel department and went with Harry as the 32nd pick based on Harry’s performance during a non-workout visit and Belichick’s relationship with Harry’s college coach, Todd Graham. The rest is history: Harry has been a non-entity in the New England offense -- catching 45 passes for 414 yards in two seasons -- while Brown is among the league's most explosive wideouts and Samuel is an electric after-the-catch weapon and a staple of the 49ers offense. Breer said Kraft’s recent reference to a “different approach” to the NFL Draft indicates Belichick is now listening more to his personnel department.

100% believable
Yeah, I would say he does this very regularly.
BB the GM is great at his job, might be the best in the league - though again, with the caveat of some not good FA signings/overpayments also, including this off-season.
BB the drafter is below average at best and if it were someone else giving BB these results, they would have been fired a long time ago.
Megalodon
Sand$: 32,171.01
endzoneview wrote:

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)