Everybody Hurts - 2021 Top 10 QB

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,772.76
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I am stacked pretty much everywhere in that league (my TE's are hilariously terrible until Arik Gilbert gets to the show), so I am not going to trade any of the QB's for a discount.

If someone wants to start Derek Carr in that league, when the 4x defending champ is starting Mahomes and has Lamar on the bench, more power to them. :lol: :lol:

Other side of that coin - why would a team that likely isn't going to compete with the Mahomes team gut their own to trade for a guy that ultimately won't make a difference? That's been the issue clouding over my head ever since Andrew Luck took his ball and went home. Unless the right deal comes along, may just be better off sustaining your core and hope you're right about the QB('s?) picked up in the devy draft.

Very true, I don't know everyone's devy rosters, if I was sitting on Howell or DJ Ugawhatshisname then I would not give up assets for a QB if the rest of my roster wasn't ready to dance with JD's powerhouse.

I learned my lesson over the years in that league about giving up assets just to make the playoffs and lose :F

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,136.88
SJSwarm wrote:if I was sitting on Howell

:food-smiley-005:
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:if I was sitting on Howell

:food-smiley-005:

There might be an all out brawl for his services next year at this rate :lol:

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Well, I have now guaranteed greatness for Hurts, not only in 2021 but beyond.

Because I traded him away in The Premier League. :lol: :lol:

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,741.98
Traded Hurts in a deep, start 11, 12 team SF for:
Taysom Hill
Agholor

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,741.98
Also,
Traded Hurts in a 1 QB deep IDP for 3.03

Hope these 2 posts give some info on where Hurts is worth

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,919.00
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:

Wrong thread. This thread is only about how rad Jalen Hurts is.

And also, I got 2.07 and a 2022 1st for Hurts, so don't listen to the proud young man who posted earlier on Hurts' supposed value.

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
I think a 1 and 2 for Hurts is crazy.

I don't think a 1 and a 2 in a vet draft of a devy leeg is though. :wink:

Context, homes.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:I think a 1 and 2 for Hurts is crazy.

Context, homes.

I'm pretty pleased with flipping a guy I got in the 4th round of a "vet" draft in a devy league into a 1st and a 2nd, just sayin'. :thumbright:

I think it was a good deal for both of us, especially if Hurts does indeed give you a top 10 QB season this year. If Zeke and Michael Thomas are back to normal, Hurts could easily put you in contention.

And with Kyler, Herbert, and Brady, (and Lance FWIW in 2021) it is highly unlikely that Hurts was going amount to more than a bye week fill in for me, depending on the matchups.

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:I think a 1 and 2 for Hurts is crazy.

Context, homes.

I'm pretty pleased with flipping a guy I got in the 4th round of a "vet" draft in a devy league into a 1st and a 2nd, just sayin'. :thumbright:

I think it was a good deal for both of us, especially if Hurts does indeed give you a top 10 QB season this year. If Zeke and Michael Thomas are back to normal, Hurts could easily put you in contention.

And with Kyler, Herbert, and Brady, (and Lance FWIW in 2021) it is highly unlikely that Hurts was going amount to more than a bye week fill in for me, depending on the matchups.

I'd be happy about that too. And I think that's the objective of any good draft. Year 1 doesn't matter. Draft players for what you think they will be year 2 and beyond.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,754.50
Traded him for the 1.03 in 12 TM SF (before Wentz was traded)
Saw him go for Josh Jacobs in another league. (after Wentz trade before Kenyan Drake)

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,135.47

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,510.86
Unless they draft an actual prospect, Hurts shouldn't have a hard time beating out Flacco.

Everyone knows he's the starter, and this might annoy some, but I think it's good coach speak. Give the kid a chip on his shoulder and come in with something to prove/earn.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,315.24
Jcb890 wrote:Unless they draft an actual prospect, Hurts shouldn't have a hard time beating out Flacco.

Everyone knows he's the starter, and this might annoy some, but I think it's good coach speak. Give the kid a chip on his shoulder and come in with something to prove/earn.

Wow. They're rilly challenging the kid.