Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,774.56
And when we talk about investment, are you sure you aren’t just a hopeful Jaylon Smith owner? Lmaoooooo

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,476.34
SJSwarm wrote:
jesteva wrote:After signing ALL of there projected pool based draft picks including two 2's a 3 and two 4's, JAX will still have $39M in cap space available.

They aren't done...if they want to add some vets and supplement their rooster.

My point is simply, too soon to make a definitive argument they made a bad pick.

Not really. Giving Lawrence either some offensive line help or a target to throw the ball to would have made far more sense.

They had Robinson and Hyde. Etienne is a luxury pick for a good team, he's a bad pick for a bad team.

I’ve got to agree here. This is not based on his talent, eti is a bad pick in that spot for jax. Now it could be a coach getting guys he wants, but rb in the first on a team with those holes, nope.
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,510.86
rugger48 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:
jesteva wrote:After signing ALL of there projected pool based draft picks including two 2's a 3 and two 4's, JAX will still have $39M in cap space available.

They aren't done...if they want to add some vets and supplement their rooster.

My point is simply, too soon to make a definitive argument they made a bad pick.

Not really. Giving Lawrence either some offensive line help or a target to throw the ball to would have made far more sense.

They had Robinson and Hyde. Etienne is a luxury pick for a good team, he's a bad pick for a bad team.

I’ve got to agree here. This is not based on his talent, eti is a bad pick in that spot for jax. Now it could be a coach getting guys he wants, but rb in the first on a team with those holes, nope.
Right
Megalodon
Sand$: 123,354.33

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,300.48
He does seem like a good dude, but I certainly wouldn't fault anyone for taking Chase over him at 1.01.

I think Najee has to be the RB1 based on talent and situation... I won't be surprised at all if this offense largely runs through him, esp. depending on Big Ben's health.

I think the Jets backfield was probably the next best opportunity (at least in terms of lack of competition, not necessarily based on potent offense, since that's a huge question mark at this point)... I know plenty of people who liked Carter well enough pre-draft.... does this become a CEH situation where his ADP rises several spots based on landing spot alone?

I love the fit for Sermon in SF, but I worry about the many RBs on that team that have performed well enough.

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
I just took him at 1.01 in the Divine Comedy. Fingers crossed.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,300.48
scootm44 wrote:I just took him at 1.01 in the Divine Comedy. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! Just checked out the league site, I like to spy on Tank rookie drafts. :-$ :eusa_angel: :food-smiley-004:

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
bunnywafer wrote:
scootm44 wrote:I just took him at 1.01 in the Divine Comedy. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! Just checked out the league site, I like to spy on Tank rookie drafts. :-$ :eusa_angel: :food-smiley-004:

I really wanted to take Pitts but it just wasn't as important a position of need for me.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,216.99
I was PRAYING you took Najee first in TDC.

I wanted Chase having a WR need and was glad I didn't have to make the call on drafting someone else which would have come down to Najee or Pitts. I really don't need a TE having Fant for now or another running back having Saquon and CEH in a league where there's no flex.

Good grab getting Lawrence and you still have plenty of draft capital to continue your rebuild. :thumbright:
Last edited by jesteva on Mon 05.03.2021, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Mako Shark
Sand$: 705.56
jesteva wrote:I was PRAYING you took Najee first in TDC.

I wanted Chase having a WR need and was glad I didn't have to make the call on drafting someone else which would have come down to Najee or Pitts. I really don't need a TE having Fant for now or another running back having Saquon and CEH in a league where there's no flex.

I knew Chase and Najee weren't making it to five, so I was hoping for Pitts.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,177.20
Had to give up my baby Kamara to get to 1.1. Watched all about him, where he came from what hes been through, and me being a huge steelers fan i had to have him. It hurts my soul to say goodbye to Kamara but i have dobbins, Montgomery, and now najee. I think I will be fine.

Plus the rest of my rookie draft and taxi squad i have plenty of value waiting in the wings.

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
2020 BDC Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,774.56
Wait you only got 1.1 for Kamara?

#FIREGRUDEN
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,177.20
Its all i asked for. I was being generous. I know he could've commanded more.

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
2020 BDC Champion