Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 101,825.75
Elmagister wrote:It sucks, because I don't like Pace/Nagy, but I'm pulling hard for Fields.

They may be fired by game 6

Sand$: 41,829.69
Boogs34 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:It sucks, because I don't like Pace/Nagy, but I'm pulling hard for Fields.

They may be fired by game 6

Nah, letting them trade a future first ties them to the Bears at least through 2022. Or at least the first six games of that season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,257.48
The Bears finished 8-8 last year.

They are obviously better just because Fields, even as a rookie, is vastly better than any QB they have had on their roster since... since maybe forever.

I'm not suggesting the Bears will be a surprise playoff team, let alone challenge for anything in the NFC. But I don't see why they won't be in the 7+ win range and if Fields has a quick adjustment and the situation in GB continues to be ugly, then why shouldn't the Bears have a good shot at winning that division?

As much as I root for the Vikings in that division I'm not convinced they can take it.

It's easy to mock Nagy for many things, but I don't think he's a big enough problem for the Bears to be successful. Hell, Marvin Lewis lasted 16 years without ever really accomplishing anything particularly interesting, but the Bengals were always sort of decent.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,475.76
ubertaco wrote:The Bears finished 8-8 last year.

They are obviously better just because Fields, even as a rookie, is vastly better than any QB they have had on their roster since... since maybe forever.

I'm not suggesting the Bears will be a surprise playoff team, let alone challenge for anything in the NFC. But I don't see why they won't be in the 7+ win range and if Fields has a quick adjustment and the situation in GB continues to be ugly, then why shouldn't the Bears have a good shot at winning that division?

As much as I root for the Vikings in that division I'm not convinced they can take it.

It's easy to mock Nagy for many things, but I don't think he's a big enough problem for the Bears to be successful. Hell, Marvin Lewis lasted 16 years without ever really accomplishing anything particularly interesting, but the Bengals were always sort of decent.

What if Rodgers retires though?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,993.38
Off Constantly wrote:
ubertaco wrote:The Bears finished 8-8 last year.

What if Rodgers retires though?

Moot point. The only team left with kneecaps at the end of the regular season will be the loins.

Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Mako Shark
Sand$: 705.56
With even competent QB play, the Bears can make the playoffs.