Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,352.38
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:love this sleeper so much i can't even spell his name correctly.

what a waste of a post, teacher

learn his name you illiterate potato.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 83,788.28
i'm picking up what you're putting down for 2021. beyond that? ehhhhhhhhh.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Just a difference in philosophy, some like to win this year some like to win three years from now.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,000.44
Some like to rebuild every year.

:sad:
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,638.66
Griffimo wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:love this sleeper so much i can't even spell his name correctly.

what a waste of a post, teacher

learn his name you illiterate potato.

Why do you put so much effort into him misspelling a name by one letter? Be better dude...thats petty shyt.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Petty is misspelling a dude's name for 5 years now and being too lazy to show some respect.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,638.66
Seems like you are the only one keeping track...but do you.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,006.16
So uhhh these guys are all good values in redraft leagues

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,218.20
SJSwarm wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I doubt anyone will pay what Gaskin is worth, so I am fine with keeping him as depth in TPL behind Aaron Jones, JT, Ekeler and Carson.

I got Gaskin for nothing off the wire, so I don’t see any need to cash in when he could be a very viable injury/bye week fill in.

It's crickets so far for me so holding is the right path

Yeah I’ve dealt with the same thing with Chris Carson, he has been supposedly getting replaced for years now lmaooooo

This is your answer:

jesteva wrote:In dyno, it depends on your roster and if you are competing for a title this year. If you aren’t, all 3 are sell candidates to teams who are now or during the season when they lose a RB to injury.

A narrow set of criteria needs to be met for this type to get bites on the market and it isn't likely to come together this time of year when everyone is healthy and in the best shape of their life.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,858.90
Nah I haven’t talked Carson with anyone this year, I’m talking about all the Penny truthers who tried to lowball me the past because Carson was supposedly a short term starter.

Any one of these guys could be replaced in the next draft, or they could hold the job for years like Carson has. You never know.

#FIREGRUDEN
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,218.20
SJSwarm wrote:Any one of these guys could be replaced in the next draft, or they could hold the job for years like Carson has. You never know.

I think that's the point. Most only consider trading for potential short term starters if they are both contending and need one.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,483.68
Dolphins head coach Brian Flores said the addition of Will Fuller and Jaylen Waddle will be a boon for the team's rushing offense.

It checks out. Adding two burners to the Miami offense should, theoretically, force defenses to back off the line of scrimmage and potentially open up holes for Myles Gaskin and the rest of the Dolphins backs. "Defenses have to make that decision when you have those types of players on the field, and again, if you don't load the box, and you play for those big plays, then there's less people in the box and less people to block and I think it really becomes a kind of numbers math game," Flores said. "If you get those guys blocked, there's more space to run." Not only did Gaskin survive the NFL Draft as the team's No. 1 running back, but the selection of Waddle -- and the free agency signing of Fuller -- creates a more dynamic offense in which he will operate. Gaskin's ADP rise could be held in check if Miami signs another back this spring or summer -- someone like Adrian Peterson, Rex Burkhead, or Duke Johnson. Gaskin averaged the 11th most PPR points per game among RBs in 2020.
Related:

Salvon Ahmed, Malcolm Brown

Source: MiamiHerald.com
May 4, 2021, 10:59 AM ET
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 83,788.28
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Any one of these guys could be replaced in the next draft, or they could hold the job for years like Carson has. You never know.

I think that's the point. Most only consider trading for potential short term starters if they are both contending and need one.

this is a great point. neither of my dynasty teams have any business trading for these guys. if i were realistically in contention and looking to shore up the loose ends, it'd be a different story.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,023.37
Too lazy to start one of these for wide receivers....Tre-Quan Smith looks to be on track to start opposite Michael Thomas in New Orleans based on them not picking up any serious contenders in the draft and letting Manny Sanders walk,

As a reminder, he had 2 TD's in the Saints playoff loss to TBB this past January.

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,000.44
FantasyHussy wrote:So uhhh these guys are all good values in redraft leagues

:lol: