2021 Rookies: WR edition

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,858.90
mikeraphon wrote:Any diamonds in this rough? These are the guys drafted in the 4 - 7 rounds. I went back and looked at those rounds since 2018 and not a lot of production has come from there IMO. Best I can find has been like MVS, Darius Slayton or Darnell Mooney. Anybody in this list stick out to you as a later round dyno flier?

TEN - Dez Fitzpatrick, WR, Louisville
DET - Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR, USC
TB - Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas
BAL - Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State
MIN - Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa
DAL - Simi Fehoko, WR, Stanford
KC - Cornell Powell, WR, Clemson
ATL - Frank Darby, WR, Arizona State
BUF - Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
CAR - Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina
TEN - Racey McMath, WR, LSU
JAX - Jalen Camp, WR, Georgia Tech
DEN - Seth Williams, WR, Auburn
CHI - Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina
IND - Mike Strachan, WR, Charleston
NE - Tre Nixon, WR, UCF
LAR - Ben Skowronek, WR, Notre Dame
NO - Baker, WR, South Alabama
WFT - Dax Milne, WR, BYU

Personally, I think Amon-Ra can go full on Cooper Kupp with the lack of competition for targets in DET.

Dazz Newsome is my guy, but I would caution that it might take Anthony Miller's departure (last year of his deal IIRC) and/or some time for Fields to git gud before he does anything. But I think he is eventually going to be PPR gold. Every time I watched NC highlights to check out Brown or Howell or the RB's, Dazz would make multiple WOW plays.

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,351.14
you should totally draft Racey McMath who is absolutely a real person and not a name my dog made up when I asked him what a fast person would be named.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,822.58
Jaelen Darden, Simi Fehoko and Tamorrion Terry (UDFA) are a few of my favorite dart throws.

Was a lot higher on Terry pre Draft; reportedly fell due to attitude problems. Talented playmaker, though.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,023.37
Griffimo wrote:you should totally draft Racey McMath who is absolutely a real person and not a name my dog made up when I asked him what a fast person would be named.

I googled it to make sure you weren’t screwing with me.

Terry signing with Seattle might be a good thing if he has issues he needs to work thru. Their coaching staff and solid clubhouse won’t use hiim, as talented as he can be as a camp body to cut this summer without giving him a shot.

Best fantasy football tweet I saw today... :lol:

There are certain moments in a person’s life that they will never forget. They leave a lasting impression as just one of those incredible moments. For me:

The birth of my son

Marrying my wife

Having Elijah Moore drop to me at 2.11

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,000.44
Griffimo wrote:you should totally draft Racey McMath who is absolutely a real person and not a name my dog made up when I asked him what a fast person would be named.

I laughed, idk if that hurts you or helps here on fantasysharks.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
:lol: There are some good names in this class. Pretty sure I saw a Wildgoose in there.

Loudermilk, Stone Forsythe, Chuba Hubbard and Tutu Atwell. Few more nominees and we need a poll.

Kwity Paye sounds a bit like severance package slang... and Leatherwood similar to a warning of going blind or growing hair on your knuckles.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
PeneiS.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,059.90
If you could make an LB?

Tuf Borland wouldnt be a bad name for it.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 31,755.44
Its like a list of football names from a sitcom :lol: