Are we just fooling ourselves?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,229.16
mj021407 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Whatever you say man. I don't argue with people who think they know more than doctors. Best of luck to you.

I didn’t realize we were arguing, but sounds like your mind is made up and you don’t want to hear or listen to anything from another point of view besides doctors. Although I have listened to several doctors in person who told me there’s no good reason for me to get the vaccine, and they are not getting it either.

Lmao yes that is 10000% correct actually.

But I'm sure John Stockton and Cole Beasley and @project_knowledge on instagram really "made you think."

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 65,455.26
I and me and I and my and myself and I and me love all these statements that refuse to understand that we live in a world with 7 billion other souls and only mine matters..
Sand$: 32,612.21
just wear the damn mask get the damn vaccine
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 319.50
This makes me wonder what he got on his wonderic
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,607.80
Bills WR Cole Beasley said COVID-19 protocols may force him into retirement

"I'd rather take my chances with Covid and build up immunity. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be a healthy individual. That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best," Beasley posted on Twitter. "If I'm forced into retirement, so be it." Beasley has been one of the NFL's most outspoken players on vaccination. It has potential to become a distraction for the Bills if Beasley and other anti-vax players continue to push back. Beasley, who participated in minicamp, will need to comply with COVID protocols throughout 2021. The slot receiver would forfeit his $4.7 million salary if he decides to retire.
Source: Cole Beasley on Twitter
Jun 20, 2021, 9:56 AM ET

K.

And I couldn't find any data on him taking the wonderlic, but I'd be impressed if he was pushing low teens.
Rob Maaddi of the Associated Press reports Washington, Indianapolis, Arizona and the Chargers have the lowest vaccination rates in the league. All four have fewer than 50 of their players vaccinated.

The Cowboys were one of the most recent teams to cross the 50 percent mark, per Maaddi.

The NFL is not naming the teams that have an 85 percent vaccination rate, but the Steelers, Dolphins, Saints and Broncos all were reported as having crossed that threshold. Maaddi added the Panthers to that list.
The NFL announced Thursday that if a game cannot be rescheduled due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the game will result in a forfeit for the team with the outbreak.
With vaccination rates still below the 85 percent threshold on numerous teams, the NFL is stepping up its vaccination campaign. Any forfeited games would impact playoff seeding, just as a loss would. ESPN's Kevin Seifert also notes that in the event of a forfeit, neither team's players will receive their weekly salary. Forfeits would be a highly unwelcome outcome for fans and fantasy players alike.

If for the health of your family and others is not enough reason, impacting your dollar dollar bills should be motivation enough to get vaccinated
Megalodon
Sand$: 57,137.26
Billionaire owner coercion for the sake of the almighty dollar masquerading as a greater good. Don't like it.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
In a now-deleted tweet, DeAndre Hopkins said the NFL's COVID-19 vaccination policy is "making me question my future" in the league.
Hopkins quickly took down the post -- one of several from NFL players unhappy about the league's new policy forcing teams to forfeit if a game can't be rescheduled following a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players. Hopkins said the league's policy put him "in position to hurt my team because I don't want to partake in the vaccine." He posted a one-word tweet shortly thereafter: "Freedom?" One of the game's premiere wideouts vaguely threatening to retire instead of getting the COVID vaccine is a big deal. Hopkins certainly won't be the last player to openly discuss retirement as a protest against the NFL's pro-vaccine stance.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,031.32
Off Constantly wrote:
Bills WR Cole Beasley said COVID-19 protocols may force him into retirement

"I'd rather take my chances with Covid and build up immunity. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be a healthy individual. That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best," Beasley posted on Twitter. "If I'm forced into retirement, so be it." Beasley has been one of the NFL's most outspoken players on vaccination. It has potential to become a distraction for the Bills if Beasley and other anti-vax players continue to push back. Beasley, who participated in minicamp, will need to comply with COVID protocols throughout 2021. The slot receiver would forfeit his $4.7 million salary if he decides to retire.
Source: Cole Beasley on Twitter
Jun 20, 2021, 9:56 AM ET

K.

And I couldn't find any data on him taking the wonderlic, but I'd be impressed if he was pushing low teens.

I wonder what d hop scored on the wonderlic...even the most scared of covid should agree the nfl rules and regulations are totally out of line and over board, especially considering you can still get covid, transmit to others, and be hospitalized or die from it even if vaccinated
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,444.46
Vaccination seriously reduces the impact of the disease and reduces spread. Win win without statistical risk. More risk of clots from COVID than from the vaccine.

Players have access to tremendous resources included medical experts. Those that want the facts get them and get vaccinated. Those that don’t just are missing the boat.

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,031.32
savvys revenge wrote:Vaccination seriously reduces the impact of the disease and reduces spread. Win win without statistical risk. More risk of clots from COVID than from the vaccine.

Players have access to tremendous resources included medical experts. Those that want the facts get them and get vaccinated. Those that don’t just are missing the boat.

What about the studies done showing that natural immunity works better than this vaccine? That should at least give someone who’s had covid more leeway on the rules at the very least

Also there’s plenty more side effects than blood clots
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,607.80
mj021407 wrote:
savvys revenge wrote:Vaccination seriously reduces the impact of the disease and reduces spread. Win win without statistical risk. More risk of clots from COVID than from the vaccine.

What about the studies done showing that natural immunity works better than this vaccine? That should at least give someone who’s had covid more leeway on the rules at the very least

Also there’s plenty more side effects than blood clots

Got any sources for that? Since you didn't provide any links, I did a quick search on natural immunity v vaccine myself and found this, but it's counter to your point:
https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/why-covid-19-vaccines-offer-better-protection-than-infection.html

Anyway, I have my doubts about trying to convince anyone skeptical of the vaccine at this point, but I'm willing to listen to your points if you have any.

Otherwise, Nuk was one of my favorite players, but this falls in line with the other reports of low vaccination rates for the Cards. Not gonna feel bad about it if they suffer consequences of NOT taking the vaccine at this point.

If you feel that the risks of taking the vaccine outweigh the benefits... I just don't know what to tell you.