Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,229.16
As always: if you disagree, that's fine, but you're wrong and I hate you.

Tier 1: He’s Christian McCaffrey
Still think he deserves his own tier. Basically produces the equivalent of 2 lowend RB1s *combined* when he plays
1. Christian McCaffrey, CAR

Tier 2: Elite talents, elite usage
These guys allow you to do whatever you want in your drafts.
2. Dalvin Cook, MIN
3. Saquon Barkley, NYG
4. Alvin Kamara, NO
5. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL - Don't overthink it. He's a colossal steal at the end of your first round.
6. Derrick Henry, TEN

Tier 3: Comfortable starting as my RB1
They have a guaranteed workload, and most have done the RB1 thing before. Elite talents as well.
7. Aaron Jones, GB
8. Austin Ekeler, LAC - Being severely slept on. Overall RB1 is within his range of outcomes as long as Herbert is healthy.
9. Chris Carson, SEA - Still getting disrespected. Was a comfortable RB1 when healthy, and his receiving chops solidify his place here.
10. Nick Chubb, CLE
11. Jonathan Taylor, IND
12. Cam Akers, LAR - Speaking for both him and Taylor: Be excited, but don't presume Barkley-level usage immediately.
13. Joe Mixon, CIN

Tier 4: Knocking on Tier 3s door
Stoked to have one of these talents, but trusting them as your RB1 is a little rich. The potential to go supernova is there, though.
14. D'Andre Swift, DET
15. Antonio Gibson, WAS
16. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC - Enjoy the post-hype price tag.
17. Najee Harris, PIT
18. J.K. Dobbins, BAL - Elite talent, but lack of targets and TD-dependency are a concern. Maybe he's so productive on the ground it wont matter, but that's a big Maybe.

Tier 5: High-upside RB2s
There's some risk making these guys your RB2, but it's very worth it at their ADP.
19. Travis Etienne, JAC - I'm all over Etienne. Has the talent, the QB, the awful defense all working in his favor. Could be a backdoor RB1 a la McCaffrey's rookie year.
20. Myles Gaskin, MIA
21. Miles Sanders, PHI
22. Josh Jacobs, LV
23. David Montgomery, CHI
24. Javonte Williams, DEN - The Broncos didn't trade up to have him split time with a stiff. Jump on him a little early and don't look back.
25. Chase Edmonds, ARI

Tier 6: Zero RB Sexy Time
Ideal targets for teams that go WR-heavy early in their drafts. Otherwise, these guys are nice mix of floors/ceilings to play in your Flex spot.
26. Damien Harris, NE
27. Zack Moss, BUF - Upside limited with Josh Allen, but he can easily take over this backfield give you a very nice floor in that offense.
28. Kareem Hunt, CLE
29. Mike Davis, ATL
30. Ronald Jones II, TB
31. Gus Edwards, BAL
32. James Robinson, JAC
33. Michael Carter, NYJ - The range of outcomes is volatile, but the risk should be worth it at his ADP.
34. Raheem Mostert, SF

Tier 7: Golden Ticket Backups
You definitely want to stash one of these guys, ideally as an RB4.
35. Tony Pollard, DAL
36. AJ Dillon, GB
37. Latavius Murray, NO
38. Darrell Henderson, LAR - His price will be dirt cheap on draft day. Stash em.
39. Alexander Mattison, MIN
40. Trey Sermon, SF
41. Leonard Fournette, TB
42. Jamaal Williams, DET
43. Darrynton Evans, TEN
44. Chuba Hubbard, CAR - Why would you draft a Tier 8 guy over someone like Hubbard? We saw how the Panthers featured Mike Davis. He's better.

Tier 8: If you’re desperate and you know it, clap your hands
A mixture of veteran PPR and early-down grinders. I'll always prioritize an upside backup over this group of JAGs - unless my draft has gone terribly wrong.
45. Tarik Cohen, CHI
46. JD McKissic, WAS
47. Melvin Gordon III, DEN
48. David Johnson, HOU
49. James Conner, ARI - If I end up drafting James Conner, I have failed myself and my family.
50. Devin Singletary, BUF - lol

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Well hotdamn. Nailed my Henderson note lol

I'm a dude.
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 4,252.64
These are solid Huss. Thanks.
SandShark
Sand$: 145.32
FantasyHussy wrote:Well hotdamn. Nailed my Henderson note lol

He won't be cheap now
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,155.44
Cam Akers is done for the season with an achilles injury. Next up Darrell Henderson
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Sand$: 4,252.64
Grid Iron G wrote:Cam Akers is done for the season with an achilles injury. Next up Darrell Henderson

You don't say.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 84,105.46
A bit surprised by Jonathan Taylor's ranking. Care to elaborate?

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
getdownmmmkay wrote:A bit surprised by Jonathan Taylor's ranking. Care to elaborate?

I think Taylor is an elite prospect and a better receiver than he's given credit for. However, I don't see an easy path to 40+ catches and targets are just worth so much more than carries. Nyhiem Hines is a thing, and while I don't think Mack is a factor - he's at least one of the best backups in the league and could occasionally siphon more carries per game than you'd like.

He might be #1 overall in dynasty, but I'd prefer and Ekeler or Jones in 2021.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,521.70
Early read based on July adp:

*If not picking early enough to get McCaffrey, Cook, Kamara, Barkley, Zeke, Henry, Chubb, and Taylor then pick Ekeler
*Hope Mixon is available rd 2 or Carson/Dobbins rd 3 - if there's a flex then hope for both
*Ignore the position until after the rest of my lineup is set and conduct whatever voodoo is necessary to ensure my guys don't get injured