Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,609.02
FantasyHussy wrote:Man our Apex draft is about to be an absolute sht show

A glorious, glorious shoot show.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,874.28
getdownmmmkay wrote:After the first three rounds, I'm not feeling too bad about trading a lot of my picks away this year.

This might be a year in which it takes some of the guys taken say from 1.07 down to develop and become fantasy contributors but the skill of some of the position pools like WR is undeniable. RB's are like throwing darts blindfolded and given their increasing short shelf life, really need to be devalued fantasy draft wise but too many of us have been doing this so long that it's very hard to embrace that nd guys not named Breece will be overdrafted.

There's only going to be a handful of RB's who are going to be truly RB 1's with another dozen or so all within 1-2 PPR fantasy points per game all of who have nearly identical PPG production that high end WR 3's produce.

If you are in a league that uses IDP's, there are a few that will be intriguing depending on your scoring.

_

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,970.34
dameon pierce to texans. great landing spot.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
He just vaulted into a top 12 dyno pick....assuming they don't draft another RB soon.

_

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,970.34
yep...i like what the Texans have done. I think Stingley is the best player in the draft.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 83,373.90
Browns trade 1 of their 4th rounders to move down and get a 2023 4th rounder. Nice.

Browns draft a kicker in the 4th also. They need an upgrade there, but not sure of the value.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
For those holding Barkley in a dyno, the Giants pick of Daniel Bellinger should make you really, really happy. After taking Neal, adding the best blocking TE in the last 10 years is a clear indication of what they are trying to do.

And that ain’t airing it out with Danny Dimes :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
This.

There might be a little of the "we need to protect the high draft pick we invested in him" going on but at the same time, if he's healthy and has a decent line to run behind, he's still a force and provides a ground game to take the pressure off anyone who is at QB.

_

Supreme Megalodon
Honestly, Bellinger is probably a better run and pass blocker than a lot of teams RT’s.

Raiders, I’m looking at you :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 48,829.00
Zamir White
Spiller
Pierre Strong
Dameon Pierce
Hassan Haskins

A sexy 4th round indeed. Risky taking any 4th rder early in your rookie draft, but this is probably the year to do it.

I'm a dude.

Check out The Apex, Our Shark-infested Superflex IDP Dynasty League: https://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/54237#0
Supreme Megalodon
You left out Calvin Austin III....he'll get a higher draft value in dyno's simply by going to PIT and their history of WR development.

Very Small man's version of Tyreek.

_

Megalodon
Sand$: 68,193.84
Like theZeus pick by Raiders. We needed a potential replacement when Jacobs gets injured or leaves Vegas
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 90,332.10
Last year at this time I said rhamondre was the truth.

Dameon Pierce is the truth.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
A part of me thinks he could go the Philip Lindsey route which makes me hesitant to spend too much on him in dyno drafts.

Very productive but after a year or 2, they draft a bigger - faster version with a higher pick and phase him out.

That and he's basically a younger version of Marlon Mack.

_

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 90,332.10
The lions were definitely decisive in their first round picks, and appeared to be deliberative in subsequent rounds. I have no complaints but I'm still side eyeing the trade up.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian