SandShark
Sand$: 254.38
Mosert or Wilson?

I have both, but really don't want to and was thinking of dropping one for LAC WR Palmer.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 331,693.43
Tough call…. I would think Wilson.

I have mostert but not gonna drop him just in case.

But if you have to drop one I think it would be mostert

Image Image

Sand$: 13,326.84
Depends on game script
Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,743.46
Both those chumps can eabod.

I carried both for 2 years. They only gave me anger and injury.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 484.56
Neither rb gets dropped, depending on roster composition

Asking this question with seeing the whole roster, is like evaluating a trade without seeing both rosters- you really need a full picture to get quality meaningful advice

I’ll say this, I had Palmer just traded him and hubbard for Algier and MVS cuz I’m invested in Mahomes- I don’t regret it, Palmer never really popped off while the 1, now Allen is back, maybe Williams too, even if it’s just Allen Palmer is the 3rd target after ekeler Allen
Rbs are valuable, and both those dudes on fins look good lately- this is coming from a guy who like chargers and no like fins,
Fins are good- even if the team is named after a mammal that lacks external genitalia- having their rb is better than chargers 3-4 th target
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,274.76
If you have to choose between them, Wilson is the one that you want.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,548.16
They're both startable against HOU this week
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,274.76
Agreed, but pay attention after that - Niners, Chargers, then Bills, all away from home.

Niners is a good D and regardless of the other teams defensive abilities those games may well turn out to be QBs slinging it all day long.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,548.16
I prefer Wilson, but I've guessed wrong more often than right this year. Mostert FTW
Supreme Megalodon
Renegade wrote:I prefer Wilson, but I've guessed wrong more often than right this year. Mostert FTW

I’ve got mostert in two lgs and Wilson in one. I don’t need mostert in those but could really use Wilson in th wine j have him.

But I also think Wilson is preferred but who knows. It could very well end up Being the hot hand

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 125,490.10
Isn't the answer you want, but it's gonna vary from one week to the next. Both are great contingency plans though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,155.62
Budmonsan wrote:
Renegade wrote:I prefer Wilson, but I've guessed wrong more often than right this year. Mostert FTW

I’ve got mostert in two lgs and Wilson in one. I don’t need mostert in those but could really use Wilson in th wine j have him.

But I also think Wilson is preferred but who knows. It could very well end up Being the hot hand

So smart on Miami's part to get Mostert and Wilson who both fit perfectly into that zone blocking scheme. Ya, neither are McCaffrey or Mitchell but they don't really need to be for this offense to work.

It'll be interesting to see how Miami performs down the stretch.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,262.55
Starting Wilson as an rb 3 in a dynasty league and he gets a stable floor. Have Walker and Etienne at rb 1 and 2 and Miles as well. I have always liked Wilson. One cut no nonsense hard runner with speed.

QB Herbert
RB1/2 Swift/Walker
WR1/2:chase/ AJ brown
Flex Stevenson
TE: Muth
DST Bronco
K Bass
bench Geno, Hollywood JWill, Everett, Dillon Mitchell IR

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 346.02
I'd honestly say its a split backfield, but my feelings this week would be Wilson. he got more carries last time out and could see them leaning his way. I think they want them both ready for playoffs, and are trying to make the team work better as a whole right now. But I could easily be wrong in my evaluation of their thinking.
Supreme Megalodon
No I think you’re dead on. They want two strong backs so they are both fresh and can do some Damage late in games.

Image Image