Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 88,084.46
brad holmes on this year's QBs:

“I think the quarterbacks were evaluated and graded as what they were evaluated and graded as,” Holmes said after Friday night’s third round concluded. “Look, in personnel, we can’t control how the media grades and evaluates and the outside people grade and evaluates. When quarterbacks are being tabbed as this, this, that, that and that by the outside narrative – and I’m not saying – often, the media, they have contacts in scouting and they’re talking to people in personnel, and if it is, it is.

I looked at the quarterbacks and I thought that they were taken where we thought they should have been taken, at least from our standpoint. I didn’t see it as they were being mistreated or not being taken fairly. I think they were evaluated properly.”

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 61,969.93
getdownmmmkay wrote:what if i said i'm more excited for jordan howard post-draft than miles sanders?

you're more excited by a guy who's still a free agent vs ?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 88,084.46
....you would say "GDMK, that dude was cut and you missed it. tighten dafuq up."

and then i would say "i have an additional cut coming in the house of bourbon before we fire the draft up."

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 61,969.93
walking the fine line of am i being gaslit
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,294.93
getdownmmmkay wrote:....you would say "GDMK, that dude was cut and you missed it. tighten dafuq up."

and then i would say "i have an additional cut coming in the house of bourbon before we fire the draft up."

:lol: :lol:

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)
Sand$: 43,412.07
Through 8 weeks, a Jets player has won rookie of the week 6 times

Garrett Wilson twice
Sauce Gardner twice
Breece Hall twice

Michael Clemons has looked solid
Jermaine Johnson got hurt but should be back this week
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,258.68
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Yeah, anyone who can see that Davis Mills’ absolute ceiling is Kirk Cousins, and his floor is John Beck, is clearly just playa hatin’.

He's better than Jalen Hurts I'll tell you that

Lol.