Leopard Shark
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012
Sand$: 346.02
TheWizard wrote:Cupboard is bare for TE. ENGRAM otton Logan Thomas morneau and Kmet are the best ones. I have dulchich.


Yeah, my main reason for suggesting Hockenson, is because he's getting so many targets with cousins Throwing. so if he doesn't get a touchdown he should have some yardage.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58244
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 125,490.10
Tacks652 wrote:
TheWizard wrote:I was thinking about dropping fields for Watson! What’s the tanks thoughts?


Go ahead and get Watson, but I’d look for someone else to drop. Fields has been too good to drop.

Given his injury and how he's accumulated his points recently I'd move on from Fields this season. You won't want to play him again until championship week and you have to get there first. Only way I convince myself to hold is if I have a good shot at a bye anyway.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43808
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 142,600.92
I own him in a money keeper league, and we play all 17 weeks before we do a redraft for the playoffs. Even if he doesn't play again this year, I am keeping him for next year. It's a 2 QB league, so obviously QB is at a premium.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21413
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003
Sand$: 28,991.68
Elzie wrote:Depends on your other options, he really hasn't shown anything that would say he's worth the space on your roster. Hockenson available? ...


If Hockenson is available he need to find a new league. Two team, one TE leagues ain't that fun.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2265
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010
Sand$: 4,628.00
OarChambo wrote:
Tacks652 wrote:
TheWizard wrote:I was thinking about dropping fields for Watson! What’s the tanks thoughts?


Go ahead and get Watson, but I’d look for someone else to drop. Fields has been too good to drop.

Given his injury and how he's accumulated his points recently I'd move on from Fields this season. You won't want to play him again until championship week and you have to get there first. Only way I convince myself to hold is if I have a good shot at a bye anyway.


Is your comment based on the understanding that he suffered a shoulder dislocation? While Rapaport reported that, it sounds like other sources are saying it’s not true.

It’s possible your assessment is right either way, but I think it’s wise to not drop until we know more. We’re all just guessing at severity at this point.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 68900
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 331,693.43
SnakeStabler wrote:I own him in a money keeper league, and we play all 17 weeks before we do a redraft for the playoffs. Even if he doesn't play again this year, I am keeping him for next year. It's a 2 QB league, so obviously QB is at a premium.


You mean 18 weeks?! :-)
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58244
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 125,490.10
Given the schedule and how he wins I'm not sure the exact injury matters. He'd need to play and perform well this week to justify a start w13 (unlikely) then they have a bye and 2 of the toughest defenses in the leeg. Since so much of his production is with his legs I am skeptical how much they'll have him run until he's near 100% (is that possible this season?) so we're more likely to see something resembling first half Fields and not the last few weeks.

Best realistic scenario imo is he shows enough that one feels comfortable starting him against the loins w17.
Megalodon
Posts: 14008
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004
Sand$: 10,548.16
Paddler wrote:
Elzie wrote:Depends on your other options, he really hasn't shown anything that would say he's worth the space on your roster. Hockenson available? ...


If Hockenson is available he need to find a new league. Two team, one TE leagues ain't that fun.


Don't knock it until you've tried it
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009
Sand$: 1,667.28
Yeah it’s the uncertainty with the shoulder injury. My other qb is Jackson and yet again he is disappointing. I have a chance for a bye and we play to week 18. Fields has Detroit and Minnesota two really good ones. Watson does as well. Plus Cleveland has better weapons cooper, Njoku and DPJ. I feel it’s a pain tolerance for him as well, I’d just hate for him to not run as much or take one shot and he’s out. That would suck to go out like that with what I’ve built this year. I’ll be lucky to make the championship as there are two teams that’s lineups are humming right now.
_______________________________________

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Thundercats HO!!!!!
Q LJax, Fields
R Mixon, Kamara, Barkley, Paterson, Rachaad White
W Mike Williams, Godwin, Hopkins, Burks
T Kmet, Waller
K Carlson
D 9ers
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 68900
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 331,693.43
You might be ok with Jackson. He’s Atleast serviceable. But j expect him to get better.
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 13653
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 96,721.24
Paddler wrote:
Elzie wrote:Depends on your other options, he really hasn't shown anything that would say he's worth the space on your roster. Hockenson available? ...


If Hockenson is available he need to find a new league. Two team, one TE leagues ain't that fun.
Holy crap, Paddler in the house.

Happy Thanksgiving, Rugger.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 68900
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 331,693.43
bluemist wrote:
Paddler wrote:
Elzie wrote:Depends on your other options, he really hasn't shown anything that would say he's worth the space on your roster. Hockenson available? ...


If Hockenson is available he need to find a new league. Two team, one TE leagues ain't that fun.
Holy crap, Paddler in the house.

Happy Thanksgiving, Rugger.


Gotta live the damn OG
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43808
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 142,600.92
I really hope they sit him this week. I need a OUT listing so that I can IR him. before Sunday
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 68900
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 331,693.43
SnakeStabler wrote:I really hope they sit him this week. I need a OUT listing so that I can IR him. before Sunday


Theyll Activate him to sit in the bench just for you. lol
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43808
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 142,600.92
Budmonsan wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:I really hope they sit him this week. I need a OUT listing so that I can IR him. before Sunday


Theyll Activate him to sit in the bench just for you. lol

Nope he is OUT.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion