Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 331,693.43
Elzie wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Elzie wrote:I couldn't get him anyway he got picked up before my pick, got nobody I was trying for as per usual, #12 on the waiver every week makes it difficult to pick anybody up. Though I did pick up Corey Davis as a stash to see what happens with him and the new QB.

That’s why you have to anticipate and pick guys up on Saturday. Doesn’t always work out but when it does….

Yeah tough figuring out who sometimes and each pick costs me $5 extra, but I get $10 whenever I win a week. So I usually spend my weekly winnings on pick-ups

Even when you kick them up as a free agent? All picks ups cost $5?

Image Image

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 346.02
yep
Leopard Shark
All the extra money goes into the win pot
Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,743.46
Elzie wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
Elzie wrote:I couldn't get him anyway he got picked up before my pick, got nobody I was trying for as per usual, #12 on the waiver every week makes it difficult to pick anybody up. Though I did pick up Corey Davis as a stash to see what happens with him and the new QB.

That’s why you have to anticipate and pick guys up on Saturday. Doesn’t always work out but when it does….

Yeah tough figuring out who sometimes and each pick costs me $5 extra, but I get $10 whenever I win a week. So I usually spend my weekly winnings on pick-ups

We used to do it similarly. 2$ per transaction, but no weekly winnings. It all went into the pot.

Now we are only allowed 2 fa per week and they can’t be the same position. They have no monetary cost though.

We are also a salary cap league and failure to field a legal lineup is an automatic 0.

It causes situations where you have to pick up a need instead of the better want.
Supreme Megalodon
I don’t like the limited moves and:or paying for pickups.

I get it and there’s many many many lgs but I just don’t like it.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,193.40
Budmonsan wrote:I don’t like the limited moves and:or paying for pickups.

Agreed. And what a pain in the rump it is to try to collect that extra money at the end of the season around the holidays. Just up the buy in $50 and make everything free

Shark Assassins League 2012 Champion
Supreme Megalodon
He just got a lucky td but it still counts

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 265.58
Budmonsan wrote:He just got a lucky td but it still counts

This is where the fun starts with leagues who still don’t have the offensive fumble recovery for TD set up. I expect to see some comments around with some complaints from people in those leagues.
Supreme Megalodon
FutBol wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:He just got a lucky td but it still counts

This is where the fun starts with leagues who still don’t have the offensive fumble recovery for TD set up. I expect to see some comments around with some complaints from people in those leagues.

Wow. Yea I assumed it would count for all
Lgs.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 265.58
It’s probably more common now than a few years ago for leagues to have it activated as a default, but still probably not active in all. Darnold just had one in his game as well, but hopefully nobody was that desperate…
Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,743.46
shotgun72 wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:I don’t like the limited moves and:or paying for pickups.

Agreed. And what a pain in the rump it is to try to collect that extra money at the end of the season around the holidays. Just up the buy in $50 and make everything free

That’s what we did
Supreme Megalodon
In my homer money lg, we have a limit of like $200 to spend on waivers. In the past, we would be refunded what we didn’t spend.

Just found out they changed it this year and that he doesn’t want to have to refund the money so it’s a use it lose it. I’m not too happy about that.

Image Image

Leopard Shark
Budmonsan wrote:In my homer money lg, we have a limit of like $200 to spend on waivers. In the past, we would be refunded what we didn’t spend.

Just found out they changed it this year and that he doesn’t want to have to refund the money so it’s a use it lose it. I’m not too happy about that.

Yeah that sounds like a rip off to me.
Leopard Shark
Back to Burks he proved again he's a mid-level WR 3 as expected, and I think he'll get a little better by the end of the year. might get to a low end WR2 consistently
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,548.16
In full PPR, he was WR13 (18.1pts) in week 11 on 8 targets.
17pts this week on 6 targets, currently WR17. 11pts if you take away the "fluke TD", which currently puts him in the WR30-33 range

Yall keep hatin all you want. That's a high end WR2 finish last week, currently a mid WR2 finish this week...with an absolute floor of WR3...

But definitely not worth a roster spot, or even a start in those 8-team leagues running 2 WRs