Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 331,693.43
tsbgrayghost wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Zack Wilson benched

He will not be missed

You guys got no luck with high draft qbs.

Not many do

I feel Like it’s the other way around.

I know there’s been a lot of flat out failures but there had also been a lot of big hits too

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,743.46
True, but it seems many aren’t high round draft picks.

Although there have been some superior classes.
Sand$: 43,412.07
Before this regime, the Jets were woefully mismanaged which led to a decade of futility. The high draft picks didn’t have a chance.

This tandem of Joe Douglas and Saleh have done a great job of showing a united front and have been lockstep in their decision making.

There were predeaft concerns about Zack Wilson’s leadership which I glossed over but is obviously evident now. I think Douglas has done enough to get another shot at drafting a rookie QB if they are in position to do so but I think it’s more likely they’ll go the veteran route next.
Great White Shark
Carson Wentz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,258.68
endzoneview wrote:Before this regime, the Jets were woefully mismanaged which led to a decade of futility. The high draft picks didn’t have a chance.

This tandem of Joe Douglas and Saleh have done a great job of showing a united front and have been lockstep in their decision making.

There were predeaft concerns about Zack Wilson’s leadership which I glossed over but is obviously evident now. I think Douglas has done enough to get another shot at drafting a rookie QB if they are in position to do so but I think it’s more likely they’ll go the veteran route next.

There is no rookie QB they are getting in 2023 that can win football game with where they are picking.

I’m calling it now, Derek Carr will be your QB next year.
Great White Shark
How do I create a contest?
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Before this regime, the Jets were woefully mismanaged which led to a decade of futility. The high draft picks didn’t have a chance.

There is no rookie QB they are getting in 2023 that can win football game with where they are picking.

I’m calling it now, Derek Carr will be your QB next year.

I wasn’t ruling out signing a vet to be the starter and drafting a rookie to develop

Carr is a popular name being bandied about and I’m sure Jimmy G will be talked about a lot. There will be some nonsensical Aaron Rodgers chatter. Geno probably won’t escape Seattle but that would be a fun full circle story I could get behind.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,155.62
tsbgrayghost wrote:Carson Wentz

Shut your dirty little mouth

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,662.52

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
7-4 and it feels great to actually score

Mike White to the rescue! Just like last year, he came in and had a great game and sparked this offense. Hopefully he can keep the momentum going unlike last year where he immediately got hurt.

Garrett Wilson is back on the WR2 map. Dude is just straight talented. Conklin is back from the dead. As is # 8. I wouldn’t trust anyone other than Garrett Wilson in fantasy though.

The run game needed a team like the Bears to get back on track. Michael Carter got nicked up which led UDFA Zonovan Knight getting some well deserved run. Even Ty Johnson who isn’t very good got loose. Hopefully Duane Brown is back next week and rookie Max Mitchell is back in the starting lineup to help keep the run game moving.

Defensively, I was worried they would kind of look past this team and not take it seriously and they started slow but the 2nd half was the defense I expect. Sauce is already getting the veteran leeway by the refs, letting him get away with a lot of contact but I love it.

Next week is a real test going on the road to face Justin Jefferson and the Vikings
endzoneview wrote:QB - Zach Wilson
The guy makes hard plays look easy and easy plays look hard.

^ This was my week 4 comment

Saleh’s comment on Mike White yesterday v

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 88,084.46
that's more a comment about wilson than white IMO.....it's just unspoken.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,216.83
Superflex dynasty owners....

_

“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 331,693.43
I’ll be trying to grab white as a backup since I don’t have any and there’s nothing on the wire.

Image Image

7-5 and a missed opportunity

This Jets team came out flat and the Vikings dominated the 1st half. The Jets coaching staff made their halftime adjustments like they have all season and they were a Berrios drop away from stealing a W

QB Mike White had a letdown game but he gave them a fighting chance at the end. Way too many FGs in the RZ doomed this game.

RB - Zonovan Knight may be the lead back moving forward when Michael Carter hopefully returns next week

WR - Garrett Wilson. Dude is special. The end.

TE - Conklin was dropping passes all over the place. It’s time to sit him down and give Uzomah more looks

Defense - Dalvin Cook had them on their heels in the 1st half and the safeties were horrible but the run D and pass rush came to life in the 2nd. Sauce and DJ Reed kept Jefferson and Thielen in check. Jefferson got loose for only one play.

Next week is a huge game in Buffalo looking for a sweep and trying to keep pace for that final playoff spot