Leopard Shark
Sand$: 467.06
OK, fellow Browns fans.... we have 4 NFL titles (50,54,55,64) and 4 AAFC titles (46-49) to our name, so let's not forget that we haven't ALWAYS been this bad...... I was born in 1966, so I haven't been alive for ANY of them, but I DO remember happier times..... the mid to late 80's were fun as the team became a force again.... I was at the Stadium for the 1986 Jets 2OT playoff win. I was SCREAMING at fans leaving early when we were down late, telling them they were going to miss it..... and then Gastineau's penalty gave us new life and we DID come back..... it was the best victory I've ever witnessed for the Browns.....

Share YOUR happy memories..... and believe me that better times are around the corner..... eventually...... we hope.....
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,020.16
I noticed this thread the other day and was going to reply but I gotta say though, it's not really that easy to do, at least for me.

I've felt lots of feel good times over the years, but of course something horrible always happens to completely overshadow whatever it was that felt good. It ain't easy being a Browns fan, at least since the late '50s.

Though the folks who lived through the beginning of the team up to that time probably had the most enjoyable and best run of any fans in the history of pro football. What a run it was.

On FF sabbatical.
2016: FSNFL, P$B, Wall, Dyno$, Uber, College, DeathMatch, HoP
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
I always like how Bernie took the snap with one foot in the backfield. It's like he had looked at the guys on the other side coming to kill him and he's like "I'm gettin' the heck out of here."

That's all the good Browns memories I have.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
gballs1 wrote:I always like how Bernie took the snap with one foot in the backfield. It's like he had looked at the guys on the other side coming to kill him and he's like "I'm gettin' the heck out of here."

That's all the good Browns memories I have.

:lol:

80's were awesome!! The jets playoff game was a wild ride. Im currently at a loss for great memories other than that at this time..

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
this recent win over the Steelers was a good one. Even if they are struggling a bit..they're the SB champs and many of their games they've lost could have gone either way.

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,371.62
Today is one of my happier days!!!!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 467.06
OK, I have to say that I liked moving down and picking up all those extra picks, even if we did move further than I'd hoped. When I heard we were moving back up 6 spots, I was excited until I heard the price - we overpaid to move up for a guy I'm convinced would've been there at 27 anyway. Added to the fact that it's GREAT that we finally drafted a REAL nose tackle for our 3-4 defense - right after we decided to switch to a 4-3. Seriously? Here's hoping they know that he can handle the switch, and with Rubin and Taylor clogging the middle, the Browns won't be so easy to run on any longer.

Cleveland Cannibals - Deep Blue Dynasty 2013 Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,020.16
I felt the joy...Hmmm, maybe a couple of times in '68-'69. Several games in '71. Same in '72. Numb for a few years. '80 was a lot of fun till the end. Couple of good times '86. Then pain, anger. '87 sometimes felt ok but with impending doom. White light, Pain. Darkness. Same with '88. Anger. Pain. More anger. Maybe a couple good seconds in '94. Anger. Then some more anger. Gut wrench. Annoyance. Anger, anger, pain, hope...No wait, more pain and anger. Annoyance. Maybe tack some blind hope on the end at any point in time along the way. Sure.

On FF sabbatical.
2016: FSNFL, P$B, Wall, Dyno$, Uber, College, DeathMatch, HoP
Supreme Megalodon
The BlueBeards wrote:I felt the joy...Hmmm, maybe a couple of times in '68-'69. Several games in '71. Same in '72. Numb for a few years. '80 was a lot of fun till the end. Couple of good times '86. Then pain, anger. '87 sometimes felt ok but with impending doom. White light, Pain. Darkness. Same with '88. Anger. Pain. More anger. Maybe a couple good seconds in '94. Anger. Then some more anger. Gut wrench. Annoyance. Anger, anger, pain, hope...No wait, more pain and anger. Annoyance. Maybe tack some blind hope on the end at any point in time along the way. Sure.

:lol: :lol: :thumbright:

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,371.62
Holy crap, 4 years since the last post in this forum????!!!???

GO BROWNS!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 392.72
Geez..few Browns in here?

I know the Gasbag from "SoCal" Jim Rome is for a select audience only, and not mine, but I did like this quote.

"The Browns are Americas Team"--Rome

Best memories?

All the new ones for BM's next 15 years..