Megalodon
Posts: 24339
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004
Sand$: 64,480.50
NautArch wrote:Smoke 'em if you got 'em.


Except you, Josh.


LOL!!!
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1483
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,751.14
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5942
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 3,892.36
TheJayCutlers wrote:



:thumbright:

I like his signature.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 48127
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,887.97
Good for him

I'll be rooting for him to play well besides those two weeks when I'll hate him.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1483
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,751.14


Sorry, Jesteva. I also pooped a little.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 26062
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 32,059.52
Thanks...now I gotta fix the glass.

Image
SandShark
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2005
Sand$: 215.00
Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.
Megalodon
Posts: 18062
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 15,640.16
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 14981
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$: 38,325.22
Markulous wrote:
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.


He's no higher than a WR3/flex/bye-week consideration now, and Edelman should be knocked way down, too.
_______________________________________

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Posts: 18062
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 15,640.16
hard 10 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.


He's no higher than a WR3/flex/bye-week consideration now, and Edelman should be knocked way down, too.

I don't know about knocking Edelman "way down". Gronk isn't there so there are some targets to be had still and I think Edelman will still have a strong role in that offense.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1483
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,751.14
Gimme all of the pieces of the best offenses.
SandShark
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Oct 6, 2005
Sand$: 215.00
hard 10 wrote:
Markulous wrote:
Dracken wrote:Josh Gordon vs. #2 CBs (possibly #3 CBs with Edelman needing attention)? I'll take that matchup every week, until he brainfarts.

He's their WR3 plus still want to feed White and Michel (to some extent). I'm sure Gordon will have a big game or two, but it'll be too hard to predict.


He's no higher than a WR3/flex/bye-week consideration now, and Edelman should be knocked way down, too.


He's the 2019 version of 2018 JuJu.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 48127
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,887.97
start him if you got him
Whale Shark
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 28,011.91
endzoneview wrote:start him if you got him


Where we ranking him now?
Megalodon
Posts: 24238
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 17,953.26
phixxation wrote:
endzoneview wrote:start him if you got him


Where we ranking him now?

Higher than Antonio Brown?



(Theres a cpl different ways you can unpack that one :wink: )
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams