Week 14 adds

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,345.85
I"d stick with Golladay. I'm personally starting him over boyd/landry/pettis in .5PPR.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,457.94
Even if Crowell is a no go?

Edit: Now to add to that.. I'm really not liking the way this game is setting up..

Matthew Stafford (back) is questionable for Week 14 against the Cardinals.

He only got in limited work at practice this week, though we're still expecting him to go Sunday at Arizona. Stafford has started 127 straight games for Detroit, the third-longest streak among active quarterbacks. Matt Cassel would fill in if Stafford can't go.

Bruce Ellington (back) is questionable for Week 14 against the Cardinals.

Kerryon Johnson (knee) is out for Week 14 against the Cardinals.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,398.24
Is C West the backup to Ware or is D Williams. Seems like West is more a change of pace guy

Plus, ware looked a little meh last week and if I recall is injured a lot
Great White Shark
db45655 wrote:Is C West the backup to Ware or is D Williams. Seems like West is more a change of pace guy

I don't think it's clear who the backup is. West and Ware know (or knew) the system, but Williams has been on the team longer than West. I honestly don't think I'm that interested in any of them, but i wouldn't necessarily look at last week's single sample size ona player who didn't expect to start as a true negative.

On the flipside, it should have been a good matchup and Ware didn't deliver. But I was high on Ware before he get injured last year and opened the door for Hunt. I think there (was) talent there, but not sure if it's still there post injury.
Great White Shark
tnuts13 wrote:Even if Crowell is a no go?

Edit: Now to add to that.. I'm really not liking the way this game is setting up..

He only got in limited work at practice this week, though we're still expecting him to go Sunday at Arizona. Stafford has started 127 straight games for Detroit, the third-longest streak among active quarterbacks. Matt Cassel would fill in if Stafford can't go.

Was just reading about Stafford. Definitely worries me about Golladay. I've gotta think on this myself now and have to consider starting Landry or Boyd over him in .5ppr.
Great White Shark
NautArch wrote:
db45655 wrote:Is C West the backup to Ware or is D Williams. Seems like West is more a change of pace guy

I don't think it's clear who the backup is. West and Ware know (or knew) the system, but Williams has been on the team longer than West. I honestly don't think I'm that interested in any of them, but i wouldn't necessarily look at last week's single sample size ona player who didn't expect to start as a true negative.

On the flipside, it should have been a good matchup and Ware didn't deliver. But I was high on Ware before he get injured last year and opened the door for Hunt. I think there (was) talent there, but not sure if it's still there post injury.

Placing Gordon in my IR, I have availability to add someone. Always looking for a backup RB from a high powered offense to do a speculative add. I know Ware is the starter, but always looking for the lottery ticket.
Great White Shark
db45655 wrote:
NautArch wrote:

Placing Gordon in my IR, I have availability to add someone. Always looking for a backup RB from a high powered offense to do a speculative add. I know Ware is the starter, but always looking for the lottery ticket.

I personally don't believe either West or Williams are the lotto ticket. Ware was (for me.)
Great White Shark
it's slim pickens out there
Great White Shark
db45655 wrote:it's slim pickens out there

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
NautArch wrote:
tnuts13 wrote:Even if Crowell is a no go?

Was just reading about Stafford. Definitely worries me about Golladay. I've gotta think on this myself now and have to consider starting Landry or Boyd over him in .5ppr.

I'm starting Boyd over Golladay in one league.

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,923.25
db45655 wrote:
NautArch wrote:

Is John Kelly available?

With mind distracted, never thinking death is coming...
To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
and then to come out empty is a tragic error...
Great White Shark
is he for sure Gurley's backup?