User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28306
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 37,032.26
endzoneview wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:[i]According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, former Giants interim and Rams head coach Steve Spagnuolo has “emerged as the favorite” to become the next defensive coordinator of the Chiefs.

I DO NOT SEE THIS HIRE HAPPENING.
BLECH


It’s official


Did MFL reclassify Dee Ford as a DE yet?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7446
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,999.10
Our personnel actually seem a better fit for a 4-3.

Still don’t love the hire.

Yet anything would be an improvement on Sutton.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25744
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 21,658.26
hawkdogger wrote:Our personnel actually seem a better fit for a 4-3.

Still don’t love the hire.

Yet anything would be an improvement on Sutton.

Hmmm, "anything" you say? :-k

Image
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7446
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,999.10
jamcutpost wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Our personnel actually seem a better fit for a 4-3.

Still don’t love the hire.

Yet anything would be an improvement on Sutton.

Hmmm, "anything" you say? :-k

Image



Hell, he'd be an improvement, if he got off on the right . . . foot.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 65261
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 36,536.08
Yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 53938
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,939.89
Jason Garrett has no coaching tree

new article on PFT but it is interesting that after 8 years not one assistant or coordinator has gone on to be a head coach
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28002
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007
Sand$: 57,532.24
My old jorts wore out, but I got a new pair this past summer.

It was a good summer.
_______________________________________

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Posts: 4583
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 10,889.48
endzoneview wrote:Jason Garrett has no coaching tree

new article on PFT but it is interesting that after 8 years not one assistant or coordinator has gone on to be a head coach


Jason Garrett will be remembered for his coaching stump.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25744
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 21,658.26
ubertaco wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Jason Garrett has no coaching tree

new article on PFT but it is interesting that after 8 years not one assistant or coordinator has gone on to be a head coach


Jason Garrett will be remembered for his coaching stump.


:lol:
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5459
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008
Sand$: 5,952.30
jamcutpost wrote:
ubertaco wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Jason Garrett has no coaching tree

new article on PFT but it is interesting that after 8 years not one assistant or coordinator has gone on to be a head coach


Jason Garrett will be remembered for his coaching stump.


:lol:

^
_______________________________________

Don't do anything in the daytime that'll keep you awake at night.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 53938
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,939.89


One Ryan brother down, one to go
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7446
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,999.10
I hired him to play Santa at my office holiday party.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58919
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 120,568.58
He probably stunk, smelling of beef and cheese, sitting on his throne full of lies.
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
OarChambo wrote:He probably stunk, smelling of beef and cheese, sitting on his throne full of lies.

Nice reference