Cowboys and the cap

Post Reply  
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1065
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 1,243.74
how many miles does Jerry Jones drive for his haircut?
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 57651
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,931.46
TheJayCutlers wrote:how many miles does Jerry Jones drive for his haircut?

His hair is plastic.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16074
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,025.62
You’d think he’d be able to afford better fake hair.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 23853
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,191.90
mstrbass2000 wrote:what about the raiders ??? were talking about the cowboys and dak's possible numbers


When you brought up Goff?

I think he was trying to infer that OAK would be in for Goff over Carr in FA - so theyd also need to back up the Bullion Wagon.

On this tangent?

I think Ppl forget Goff is under contract for 2020 &(even if they have to go the 5th yr option route) Rams have 53million in cap space.

We can get back to Dak/ JJs hair now :)
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 47218
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,459.19
McVay wont' shut up about paying Goff. I'd expect that deal to be announced before training camp.

Have you seen Kroenke's hair?
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,875.60
Man, I am so jealous of all these guys with hair.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12193
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,875.60
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Man, I am so jealous of all these guys with hair.


Well, almost all of them.
_______________________________________

Megalodon
Posts: 23853
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 19,191.90
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Man, I am so jealous of all these guys with hair.


Well, almost all of them.


If i was Baldinger's agent? The wonky fingers thing is old hat now.

Lose that mop. Make Baldy, Baldy.

When he watches tape? "Baldi-looks"
If he does a piece on players overcoming adversity? "The brave & the Bald"

Theres no losing here.
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Posts: 7252
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,275.12
jamcutpost wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:what about the raiders ??? were talking about the cowboys and dak's possible numbers


When you brought up Goff?

I think he was trying to infer that OAK would be in for Goff over Carr in FA - so theyd also need to back up the Bullion Wagon.

On this tangent?

I think Ppl forget Goff is under contract for 2020 &(even if they have to go the 5th yr option route) Rams have 53million in cap space.

We can get back to Dak/ JJs hair now :)


how about if dak gets 34 what goff would be worth since he has better numbers and also been to the super bowl,rams have big decision to make 2020 also that 53 million is gonna be gone very quickly
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 57651
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,931.46
He would get slightly more.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 28171
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,841.00
mstrbass2000 wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:what about the raiders ??? were talking about the cowboys and dak's possible numbers


When you brought up Goff?

I think he was trying to infer that OAK would be in for Goff over Carr in FA - so theyd also need to back up the Bullion Wagon.

On this tangent?

I think Ppl forget Goff is under contract for 2020 &(even if they have to go the 5th yr option route) Rams have 53million in cap space.

We can get back to Dak/ JJs hair now :)


how about if dak gets 34 what goff would be worth since he has better numbers and also been to the super bowl,rams have big decision to make 2020 also that 53 million is gonna be gone very quickly



It Doesn’t work that way, more to a contract than the players statistics. Your too worried about the cap.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 57651
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,931.46
Everyone but the Raiders are in cap trouble.

Always trade your stars and never deal with working against the cap. You just don't need that stress.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6515
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,542.42
Elmagister wrote:Everyone but the Raiders are in cap trouble.

Always trade your stars and never deal with working against the cap. You just don't need that stress.


My god. It’s brilliant
Great White Shark
Posts: 7252
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,275.12
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Everyone but the Raiders are in cap trouble.

Always trade your stars and never deal with working against the cap. You just don't need that stress.


My god. It’s brilliant


yep brilliant,see patriots
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6515
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 23,542.42
mstrbass2000 wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Everyone but the Raiders are in cap trouble.

Always trade your stars and never deal with working against the cap. You just don't need that stress.


My god. It’s brilliant


yep brilliant,see patriots



You’ll never see the Patriots.
They’re miles ahead of you.