Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,003.16
allen3388 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Yeah, your opinion is wrong. It happens when your opinion doesn't align with facts.

Your funny. What facts pray tell do you mean? What he can run a drag route or go route or bubble screen really fast?

Yet to see him climb the ladder over 2 guys for a catch, or snap off a 10 yard out breaking the corners ankles or anything like that. They are scared of his speed and give him mounds of cushion.

I compared him to hall of fame guys in terms of run every route, work ethic, imposing will. All of that. He needs to develop that entire package to change my mind. Until then hes a faster djack.

I don't care he was the best scoring FF wr last year. Has nothing to do with my argument. Listen I am not saying he's not good, but hes not special in my opinion. Until I see some trancendant stuff, he's just fun to watch go really fast.

If you wanna say its his "speed" that makes him hard to find, ok I can sorta agree with that, but not skills

Frankly none of this back and forth means squat if his "in the hood" sounding rump is found guilty of abuse/threatening or whatever else.

Just for reference, in a few years if he is still setting the NFL on fire and makes himself set as legit wr aside from running really fast. I will gladly eat my words, but as of now, he isn't at that level

Ok, but lots of guys are fast. Not many can use the the speed the way he does. Also have you watched him? He has incredible concentration on the ball, can catch it even when he has s body on him. You look at him when he’s catching the bell and nothing distracts him.

Climb the ladder? I mean he’s not going to be a Julio Jones or aj green, but Antonio brown doesn’t do that either.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,154.38
allen3388 wrote:I don't know how my opinion is wrong, but if u think so then so be it.

He has crazy good speed and can take anything to the house, but to me he lacks alot of what makes a complete reciever like AB, Megatron, Jerry, and randy

COULD he develop it, definitely, but right now hes the second coming of djack to me.

So much wrong here.
I’m not even going to bother.

Well, I’ll bother a little.
He runs good routes, a full route tree.
He runs plenty of ten yard outs. Gets in and out of his breaks well with good quickness as well as straight line speed.
Good hands. Not great. He misses a few.
High points the ball well for a guy his size. Tracks the ball very well and adjusts his route to the ball well.
Can catch in traffic.
Excellent YAC.
Remarkably durable and tough for his size.
Elite speed and acceleration.

I’ve watched every down he’s played in the league.

I just wish he’d quit screwing up off the field.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,643.26
hawkdogger wrote:
allen3388 wrote:I don't know how my opinion is wrong, but if u think so then so be it.

He has crazy good speed and can take anything to the house, but to me he lacks alot of what makes a complete reciever like AB, Megatron, Jerry, and randy

COULD he develop it, definitely, but right now hes the second coming of djack to me.

So much wrong here.
I’m not even going to bother.

Well, I’ll bother a little.
He runs good routes, a full route tree.
He runs plenty of ten yard outs. Gets in and out of his breaks well with good quickness as well as straight line speed.
High points the ball well for a guy his size. Tracks the ball very well and adjusts his route to the ball well.
Can catch in traffic.
Excellent YAC.

That was last offseasons analysis.

He is still improving.

Little man needs a little man support group....or get off the roids.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,003.66
hill was a better route runner coming out of college than just about everyone gave him credit for.....and he's still a better route runner in the pros than just about everyone gives him credit for.

......and i straight up dropped him in the house of bourbon.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,159.48
hawkdogger wrote:He runs good routes, a full route tree.
Can catch in traffic.
Excellent YAC.

I agree with this assessment. People can always quibble over little details, but Hill is 'as complete' a WR as any other guy you want to compare him to. What makes him different is his speed and, more importantly, his understanding of how to use that speed to create an advantage. Of course some of that also has to be credited to Reid and Mahomes, but since he plays for the Chiefs, he gets the benefit of having a great offensive mind and an amazing QB too.

I too wish he'd keep his nose clean.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,220.66
ubertaco wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:He runs good routes, a full route tree.
Can catch in traffic.
Excellent YAC.

I agree with this assessment. People can always quibble over little details, but Hill is 'as complete' a WR as any other guy you want to compare him to. What makes him different is his speed and, more importantly, his understanding of how to use that speed to create an advantage. Of course some of that also has to be credited to Reid and Mahomes, but since he plays for the Chiefs, he gets the benefit of having a great offensive mind and an amazing QB too.

I too wish he'd keep his nose clean.

His first two years was with Alex Smith. Dude is simply the mostvexplosive playmaker the NFL has ever seen.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
He was good with Smith (2nd year at least), he really took off with Mahomes though.
Great White Shark
ubertaco wrote:He was good with Smith (2nd year at least), he really took off with Mahomes though.

No, his efficiency was off the charts, never been done before in the NFL levels of elite with Alex Smith at QB.

The only thing that changed with Mahomes was Volume.

Great White Shark
How are you defining efficiency?

Because I don't see it from either catch% or ypc.
Great White Shark
ubertaco wrote:How are you defining efficiency?

Because I don't see it from either catch% or ypc.

Explosive play % and TD%

Great White Shark
Still not seeing it in terms of 'never been done before'. But I don't want to knock Hill, because he has been fantastic.

He was 'less' fantastic with Smith though his efficiency (the way I looked at it) was actually better. Which makes sense, and isn't a knock on him, it's just demonstrating the difference between having Smith throw the ball to you vs. Mahomes throwing it.

Anyway, we're probably just splitting hairs.
Great White Shark
ubertaco wrote:Still not seeing it in terms of 'never been done before'. But I don't want to knock Hill, because he has been fantastic.

He was 'less' fantastic with Smith though his efficiency (the way I looked at it) was actually better. Which makes sense, and isn't a knock on him, it's just demonstrating the difference between having Smith throw the ball to you vs. Mahomes throwing it.

Anyway, we're probably just splitting hairs.

I haven't gone over the numbers recently, but I remember a ton of articles pointing at his absurd number of 30+ yard Touchdowns in 2016 that "has never been done before in the NFL" and is unsustainable. Then he did it again in 2017. And again in 2018. Every season I kept expecting him to regress towards the mean, and he just never did. He's more than just a fast receiver, he's legitimately the most "consistent" explosive playmaker of all time

Megalodon
Sand$: 42,971.46
Can we get back to what a terrible person Tyreek is?
Great White Shark
und2006 wrote:Can we get back to what a terrible person Tyreek is?

Gladly, frig Tyreek.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,498.40
Horrible guy.
So far I've traded him 3 times and my haul is:
3 bags of peanuts
2 used footballs
1 tee
1 dirty jersey
30 pack of bud light