Sand$: 41,576.95
ESPN's Dianna Russini reports the Giants feel Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins "doesn't fit" with the team.
Russini adds the Giants are barely scouting him. ESPN's Jordan Raanan speculates the Giants aren't interested because the team doesn't see enough "elusiveness in the pocket" from the 21-year-old play-caller, creating a sense of doubt the front office can't seem to overlook. It's asinine, but the powers that be are clearly interested in sticking with 38-year-old Mike Francesa-favorite Eli Manning under center this upcoming season and instead using the No. 6 overall pick on a "safe" option on the opposite side of the ball. GM Dave Gettleman ostensibly telegraphed his infatuation with Saquon Barkley well before the draft last year, getting gushy and stating he was "touched by the hand of God" after selecting the former Nittany Lion No. 2 overall. A similar picture is unfortunately being painted for the once-proud franchise this year

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
How big of a gap is there between Kyler and Haskins?

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,543.12
endzoneview wrote:How big of a gap is there between Kyler and Haskins?

I don't think much but the picture being painted seems to indicate they want us to think teams believe there is a big gap.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,537.44
Great thread title.

------

If Hebert came out, things would be so different.

IBL Roster
QB M Ryan / N Foles / M Stafford
RB A Kamara / N Chubb / D Johnson / L Murray
WR TY Hilton / C Godwin / DJ Moore /
WR J Brown / J Washington / M Hardman / T McLaurin
TE V McDonald / N Fant
K J Tucker
D CHI D/ST
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,262.48
Excellent. Party time.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,600.80
i think Kyler is a Tier above Haskins. id say the gap is pretty big...i dont even think Haskins is the #2 QB

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,200.24
jesteva wrote:Great thread title.

=D>

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,290.10
i have it a slight edge to kyler over haskins and the giants are idiots riding it out with a 39 yr old qb who's skills have diminished badly
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 350.18
If you have a ton of holes to fill like the Giants do, why would you waste a top 10 pick on someone that is not supposed to be a sure thing. Especially when next year the QB class is loaded with talent. Just tank like everyone knows you are going to do with Eli and accept it
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
sammae wrote:If you have a ton of holes to fill like the Giants do, why would you waste a top 10 pick on someone that is not supposed to be a sure thing. Especially when next year the QB class is loaded with talent. Just tank like everyone knows you are going to do with Eli and accept it

I remember that argument last year... then they drafted an RB, which lead to them keeping Eli and trading Odell Beckham.
You don't think this garbage team would be better off with Darnold and whoever the next RB was there for them, than now? By the time Barkley is done, they might be good again.
Leopard Shark
I really think they believe that Eli had years left in him which is why the Barkley pick last year. Not that it was the right pick, but would pass this year up and solidify other spots, then go after top QB next year.
Leopard Shark
Back to oringial question: I would say Bengals. Dalton still can play but I think people are tired of him not getting them over the hump. Bring in his eventual replacement and give him time to sit and learn.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,629.72
sammae wrote:I really think they believe that Eli had years left in him which is why the Barkley pick last year. Not that it was the right pick, but would pass this year up and solidify other spots, then go after top QB next year.

That may an even bigger indictment on who the Giants have running things and evaluating players.

Crank up the hype machine!!!

#NewJackCity

#NewJackCity