Megalodon
Sand$: 17,585.04
Health has been his biggest problem since coming to Jacksonville but some above the neck issues is definitely a close 2nd. He isn't a bad guy or anything, but doesn't seem like he takes a lot seriously. Just a lot of minor things that add up.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,526.26
Elmagister wrote:
jnadke wrote:
endzoneview wrote:“Laws don’t apply to me, I’m a professional football player! I don’t have the time for the DMV”

Suspended != expired

Guy has some major character red flags if his license is suspended.

Florida does have a points system though, so there is a clear path to it getting suspended (too many traffic violations).

It was suspended because he didn't pay a ticket.

Well that's even worse since you just toss a check in the envelope and drop it in the mail.
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,900.48
This guy. Ugh.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,380.88
These guys need book keepers to write checks for them. Write checks for rent, cars, loans, tickets, baby mamas, etc...

Seems like a ton of these players are always behind on payments and things.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,929.36
This is a nothing charge, he gets his license back before he goes to trial it basically gets dismissed. elm said it was for an unpaid ticket, he just needs to pay the ticket to get his license. I mean if the jags screw with him because of this, then I think coughlin needs to go before the season starts.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:This is a nothing charge, he gets his license back before he goes to trial it basically gets dismissed. elm said it was for an unpaid ticket, he just needs to pay the ticket to get his license. I mean if the jags screw with him because of this, then I think coughlin needs to go before the season starts.

If anything happened to him from Coughlin, it'd be because this is the last straw, not for just this thing
Sand$: 41,656.23
Oh, you don’t think the team that took away his guarantee money because he was suspended for unnecessary roughness is going to screw with him over this?

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Oh, you don’t think the team that took away his guarantee money because he was suspended for unnecessary roughness is going to screw with him over this?

Maybe, but not paying a ticket isn't as bad as coming off the bench throwing punches, getting ejected, and potentially costing us a win. I don't see it as a huge deal, but if Coughlin is just fed up with all the other stuff and now this then maybe they'll do something, but seems like they cleared the air.
Supreme Megalodon
I just don’t see the fight as enough of a big deal to take money from him, and this is nothing. Could the bench thing need some disciplining, sure, but screwing with his guaranteed money is just wrong for that.
Supreme Megalodon
Just to clarify , I don’t think your suggesting that the jags do what they are doing. I also know your not a fan of coughlin. I like fournette, I think he’s s better back to pair with someone. Maybe something like a Blount who needs a Lewis or Lamar Miller to share the load with. I’ve changed my mind, I think duke might be a good fit here.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Just to clarify , I don’t think your suggesting that the jags do what they are doing. I also know your not a fan of coughlin. I like fournette, I think he’s s better back to pair with someone. Maybe something like a Blount who needs a Lewis or Lamar Miller to share the load with. I’ve changed my mind, I think duke might be a good fit here.

Yeah I like Fournette alright, just wish he would stay healthy and take things a bit more seriously.

If they don't trade for duke then hopefully we get a 3rd down back that can help him out a bit.

Hard to root against my team, but I want new management .
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,380.88
Not paying a ticket is nothing compared to drunk driving or crazy speeding.
Sand$: 41,656.23
Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette was arrested last week for driving on a suspended license and head coach Doug Marrone said on Tuesday that the team won’t be disciplining him as a result.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
Not too shocked. It was pretty minor and seems like he's on better terms with management.