Fantasy Sharks staff writer MJ Brown will be tweeting live from the NFL Combine this Saturday, February 27th. Saturday’s events will include workouts for quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends.
Some of the questions (courtesy of Dan Collins) MJ will attempt to answer are…
- Are Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Connor Cook, Paxton Lynch, and Dak Prescott throwing the ball well?
- Is Connor Cook being viewed as a personality issue after interviews?
- Which QB (Goff or Wentz) interviewed well with the Browns?
- Is Paxton Lynch cementing himself in the 1st round?
- Is Christian Hackenberg still the apple of Bill O’Brien’s eye?
- Are any middle round QBs (Adams, Hogan, Sudfeld) impressing or creating buzz at the combine?
- Who will run the fastest 40? (Kolby Listenbee, Will Fuller, Braxton Miller, Corey Coleman, surprise?)
- Wide receivers on the 1st Round Bubble, are they performing and gaining momentum, or staying in the 2nd round discussion (Will Fuller, Corey Coleman, Michael Thomas, Josh Doctson, Braxton Miller, Tyler Boyd, Sterling Shepard)?
- Does Hunter Henry truly look talented enough to be head and shoulders above the rest? 1st Round discussion?
- Who truly looks to be the 2nd best tight end in the Draft after workouts (Austin Hooper, Nick Vannett, Tyler Higbee, Thomas Duarte)?
- How are interviews going with troubled players Robert Nkemdiche and Noah Spence?
- (Medical Exams from Friday) – Any new news on Jaylon Smith’s and Myles Jack’s health?