The New Age Rankings are continuing to soar– seems like we’re winning converts every day. Thank you all for your support and encouragement, really. Although if you really cared you’d send some cash. Or maybe a new TV. Something, anything, tangible and generally well-regarded would be acceptable.
- PPG: Points per game; calculated by standard points per reception scoring.
- CoV: Coefficient of Variance; a measure of a player’s consistency.
- Normalized PPG: the player’s PPG score, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the higher the better).
- Normalized CoV: the player’s CoV score, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the lower the better).
- N.A.R.: the player’s New Age Ranking, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the higher the better).
Cam Newton put on some kind of performance last week… hope he comes off the bye week with fresh legs. Drop Tyrod Taylor in the rankings, since he was benched for some third-string guy whose name I can’t remember this week.