A new type of ranking system for a new breed of fantasy football players… the New Age Rankings.
- PPG: Points per game; calculated by standard points per reception scoring.
- CoV: Coefficient of Variance; a measure of a player’s consistency.
- Normalized PPG: the player’s PPG score, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the higher the better).
- Normalized CoV: the player’s CoV score, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the lower the better).
- N.A.R.: the player’s New Age Ranking, expressed as a value between 0 and 100 (the higher the better).
I don’t know about you, but my favorite QB to watch play these days is Russell Wilson; no matter the score, he manages to keep the Seahawks in the game. It’s surprising to find C.J. Beathard at #13 on this list; watching him play, I never would’ve imagined that he’d rank that high on the list, but I guess the numbers don’t lie.