Howdy Sharkfans! Hoorah, it is the last of the bye weeks! There are some interesting IDP match-ups this weekend and hopefully we can take a look at some of the more favorable ones from Seadog-land…. It’s getting to the point where the waiver wire is pretty much irrelevant so continue to play your studs….
Well, here are some of what I consider to be good match-ups for week #10. I try to take a look at some lesser known guys each week, but if the match-up is real good then I’m bound to mention anyone.
Don’t forget the byes this week:
Texans, Patriots, Jets, Buccaneers
DT – Shaun Rogers DET and Darnell Dockett ARI
– In the wonderful world of IDPs, this will be the battle of the DTs this week as both of these guys should produce pretty well.
DEs – Aaron Kampman and
– Minny’s running game is on fire, but they are also giving up a lot of sacks. KGB is coming off of a nice performance last week and this should be another good one on Sunday.
SEA– I had Tapp pegged as one of my sleeper DEs this year, but he hasn’t quite busted out like I was hoping he would. However, he’s coming off of a couple of really solid outings the last two games and this should be a pretty good match-up this week against the 49ers.
DE – Dewayne White DET
– Another Detroit DL who is having a solid year. If
DE – Mike Rucker CAR
– I’ve been kind of harping on Rucker lately. I’ve got a feeling he’s got a couple of sacks on order this Sunday.
LB – James Harrison PIT
LB – Channing Crowder MIA
Zach Thomas is still suffering migraine/concussion symptoms so Crowder is sliding over to the middle. I don’t think this will be a huge blow-up play this week, but Crowder definitely puts up better points as a MLB.
LB – Leon Williams CLE
LB – Michael Boley ATL
– Where has this guy come from? All season long I’ve been waiting for him to flop and all he’s been doing is putting up excellent IDP numbers.
S – Sammy Knight JAX
– Nobody is hotter than Sammy right now at the safety spot. Play him and never look back….
S – Antoine Bethea
– Bethea has been solid and steady with the IDP points all season long. This should be a pretty good match-up for him dealing with Gates and LT this week.
CB – Sam Madison NYG
CB – Nate Clements SF
– Holmgren is saying that he wants the Seahawks to air it out a little more, so the San Fran DBs should be pretty active on Sunday. Clements will be a solid play.
That’s a wrap of another Seadog Report. Hopefully, I was able to help out a few of you with some of my match-up suggestions. Thanks for reading – see you next week!