Howdy Sharkfans! With the Thursday games looming on the horizon, the Seadog Report is a bit more of a condensed version this week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Well, here are some of what I consider to be good match-ups for week #12. I try to take a look at some lesser known guys each week, but if the match-up is real good then I’m bound to mention anyone.
No more Bye weeks!
DT – Corey Williams GB
– Up and down production the past couple of weeks, but a couple of sacks could be in the forecast for Corey on turkey day.
DE – Terrell Suggs BAL
– Suggs has been tearing it up lately.
– Kerney is coming off of a huge 3 sack game last week. I like to play the hot hand this week.
DE – Tamba Hali KC
– I like Hali and
Jared Allen to have some solid production against the Raiders.
LB – Daryl Smith JAX
Mike Peterson has a broken wrist, so Smith moves back to the middle.
LB – Calvin Pace ARI –
Pace has a good match-up this week against San Fran.
LB – Jon Beason CAR
– Beason has been solid of late.
LB – Angelo Crowell BUF
– Crowell and
John DiGiorgio will have their hands full with the Jag’s running game.
S – Josh Bullocks NO
– He won’t be the number one safety for week 12, but he could be in the top ten this week.
S – Hamza Abdullah DEN
– Hamza has got the coolest name, not to mention that he’s been on fire lately.
CB – Antrel Rolle ARI
– Rolle deserves some ink for his 3 TD picks against
CB – Nate Clements SF
– Clements will be busy against the Cards on Sunday.
That’s a wrap of another Seadog Report. Hopefully, I was able to help out a few of you with some of my match-up suggestions. Thanks for reading – see you next week!