Howdy Sharkfans! Before I get too carried away with some recommendations, I would be remiss if I didn’t take a time out to mention something about Washington Redskin Sean Taylor’s untimely death the other day.
kind of rubbed me the wrong way when he first entered the league. Fifth overall in the draft, agent problems, holdout, troubles with the law – it seemed like he considered himself above everything….still, his potential talent was alluring and I have to admit that I grabbed him for my dynasty team back when all that was going on. Last year he was finally coming into his own from a fantasy perspective, and that certainly balanced out some of the bad perceptions that I carried with him.
Needless to say, his death was a shock to all. It’s been interesting to hear about a different side of
Well, here are some of what I consider to be good match-ups for week #13. I try to take a look at some lesser known guys each week, but if the match-up is real good then I’m bound to mention anyone.
Thursday game not included this week
DT – Pat Williams MIN
– Williams isn’t spectacular, but he’s solid and this is a good match-up for him on Sunday.
DE – Igor Olshansky SD
John Abraham ATL
– Abraham isn’t the force he has been in the past, but he should have some success against
DE – Justin Smith CIN
LB – Patrick Willis SF –
Willis gets the nod here just for his 17 solos last week.
LB – Gary Brackett
LB – DJ Williams DEN
LB – Danny Clark HOU
– I’m not a big
S – Von Hutchins HOU
– Sticking with the Texans here….Hutchins’ numbers have just been up there the past couple of weeks. He should be good for at least 6 or 7 tackles against
S – Kenoy Kennedy DET
– This is just a good match-up for Kennedy this week.
CB – Charles Tillman CHI
– Hey, Eli threw three TD picks last week; Tillman might not get a TD, but a pick is certainly not out of the question.
CB – Cedric Griffin MIN
That’s a wrap of another Seadog Report. Hopefully, I was able to help out a few of you with some of my match-up suggestions. Thanks for reading – see you next week!