Howdy Sharkfans! The regular fantasy football season is coming to an end for most of us and this might be the last Seadog Report of the year with this particular format. I’ve included a lot of strong IDP players this week in my recommendations, but they all have good match-ups in my opinion…..Here’s week 14 of the Seadog Report….
Thursday game not included this week
DT – Fred Robbins NYG
– Robbins should have a decent performance going against Philly on Sunday.
DE – Mario Williams HOU
– I like the point consistency Mario has been putting up the past few weeks.
Trent Cole PHI
– Cole had tailed off for a while since his strong start this season, but he’s heating up again.
DE – Michael Strahan NYG
– Yeah, I know, I’ve just mentioned three studs in a row….Strahan has really been playing well as of late, and this is a good match-up for him this week against the Eagles.
LB – Patrick Willis SF –
I mentioned him in my rec’s last week – just keep playing him because his numbers have been unreal lately.
LB – Greg Ellis DAL –
I normally don’t care for a pass-rushing specialist for an IDP linebacker, but Ellis has a great match-up this week going against
LB – Jon Beason CAR
– Solid, solid play. He should do well Sunday
LB – Lofa Tatupu
– Don’t expect 3 INTs from him this week, but he should have some decent numbers.
S – Josh Bullocks NO
– I’ve mentioned him before, but he has been super consistent with his point production, and I’ll take consistency any day.
S – Rodney Harrison NE
– I haven’t mentioned
CB – Nate Clements SF
– Clements has been the man this year at the cornerback position.
CB – Terrance McGee BUF
– McGee has become one of my favorite IDP players over the past few years. He had a nice game the first time the Bills played
That’s a wrap of another Seadog Report. I mentioned a lot of “studs” this week, but hopefully, I was able to help out a few of you with some of my match-up suggestions. Thanks for reading – see you next week!