In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, let’s survey the league for last week’s biggest “turkeys.”
2. LenDale White – Playing for a dominant 10-1 team like the Titans didn’t stop him from lamenting about his one carry in Week 12. He went so far as to say that he “wasn’t even paying attention,” as he watched the action from the sidelines. The “Whale” might want to think about shutting his blowhole.
4. Chiefs D/ST – If a team from
5. Guys who play through pain (and then end up killing our fantasy teams) like Brian Westbrook, Jason Witten, etc. Your ability to play through agony is noble, but please take a cue from Reggie Bush and Tony Romo and don’t come back until you can perform.
6. Tom Coughlin – I’m not 100 percent positive, but I detect shenanigans from the Giants coach, who reported Brandon Jacobs “probable” on the injury report and then declared him inactive in the last second – leaving guys like me, who don’t have another running back to play, out in the cold.
7. Roy E. Williams – Williams hasn’t topped 50 yards since October 5, when he still played for
8. Any Eagle quarterback – Pick your poison: McNabb or Kolb? They both stink, but for now it looks like McNabb has life as the starter in Philly for one more week. Next season, however, a new era in
10. L.T. Owners – A ho-hum game against the Colts at home shouldn’t come as a surprise any more. If you held on to L.T. all season without actively shopping him, shame on you. The Tomlinson who scored 31 touchdowns and rushed for over 1,800 yards is gone, my friends.
If you were lucky enough to avoid these turkeys on your fantasy team (or unload them early), then you definitely have another thing to be thankful for! Enjoy your turkey, your football and your leftovers.