Thank you Sharks, thank you everyone. It’s been another incredible year for FantasySharks.com!
Our growth has doubled again this year. We started the year with approximately 9000 members, we closed the year well over 18,000. Just another fantastic year at FantasySharks.
This year we kept our industry leading tools going, added more dedicated staff, ramped up the Fantasy Leagues, added a Shark Store and a Ticket Agency, and upgraded our server over and over and over again. We also expanded our radio and television coverage. All while keeping the site free to all of you!
We’re certainly not do yet! Tony and the gang continue to work behind the scene in preparation for the 2005 NFL year. Things are already in the works. There might be an offseason for you, but not us. We have so many ideas for you that we’ll be literally blowing your socks off again for next season. So, stay turned.
Unlike last year, we will be working periodically on baseball coverage during the NFL off-season. Of course we won’t be totally out of touch on football. Periodically, as it warrants, the site will be updated with new NFL content. Players that move from team-to-team, spring training camps, the NFL rookie draft, and so on. So check back from time-to-time to see what’s happening.
Lastly, I would be remiss, if I didn’t take this opportunity to thank a few people. It honestly takes a small army to pull this off every day. Some of these guys you know, some you may not…
- Tony: Thanks for your continued leadership. Without you…there is no FantasySharks.
- Bill: The contests this year were top notch! And thanks for covering for me too.
- Paul F: The site looks terrific this year! You’re the one guy that seems to do it all. Not one part of the site doesn’t have your personal touch to it.
- Doug and Ron: As always… you are the heart and soul of this place. Everyone loves your articles.
- Mike R (Rum), Brad, and Jason, Paul F (Sammy): Without you guys…this thing falls apart. Thank you for all of your daily effort.
- Ben: What a great addition, terrific writing, radio play, you do it all!
- Don: The messages boards don’t happen without your daily care.
- Pat: The Shark Leagues took off this year thanks to you.
Stan, John, and Greg: Your weekly projections are right on the mark as always.
- Tim: You’ve gotta love Maru by now!
- Corey: Thanks for all the advice, everyone appreciates it.
- Neon, Dave, Joao, Glenn, Keith, Steve, Terry, Ed : Every little bit helps..really it does.
I’d also like to put out a special thanks to all of our Whale Sharks. It’s a unbelievably terrific community thanks to all of you. You’re daily advice helps everyone, and your commitment to them is just over the top. Each year we learn more and more about each of you…and it’s nothing but good.
To ALL of our fans and members: Thanks for another GREAT year! Thanks for checking in everyday. Thanks for keeping the message boards going. Thanks for all of your praise and comments throughout the year. This has been a great experience for all. Like I said, we hope to see you periodically throughout the off-season and of course in full in-season mode mid-summer.
So, when you start preparing for your fantasy football leagues next season just remember our motto: There are two types of Fantasy Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?