Thank you Sharks, thank you everyone. It’s been another incredible year for FantasySharks.com!
Our growth has just zoomed this year. We started the year with approximately 1500 members, we closed the year well over 9,300. Can you imagine what’ll happen during next season? Wow.
At the beginning of our 2nd season, we introduced some new terrific toys. A brand new web page look, The Fantasy Sharks Draft Coach, the Pick ‘Em Contest, the Swim with the Sharks Full Season Contest, an Interactive Statistic Tool, and 5 showcase shark leagues. During the season, we introduced our Fantasy Sharks Line-up Coach, we changed our weekly projections to be interactive, and added a My Leagues page.
Think we’re done? Ha! I’ve already seen some of the new toys Tony and the gang have created for next year. One word. Whoa…Very Cool!! (ok, that was 3 words). And I know they aren’t stopping with those. There might be an offseason for you, but not us. We have so many ideas for you that we’ll be literally blowing your socks off again for next season. So, stay turned.
Although updating the site will certainly be curtailed during the off-season, we won’t be totally out of touch. Periodically, as it warrants, the site will be updated with new content. Players that move from team-to-team, spring training camps, the NFL rookie draft, and so on. So check back from time-to-time to see what’s happening.
Lastly, I would be remiss, if I didn’t take this opportunity to thank a few people. It honestly takes a small army to pull this off every day. Some of these guys you know, some you may not…
- Tony: Thanks for your continued leadership. Without you…there is no FantasySharks.
- Mike D (Neon): You are the heart and soul of our leading edge tools. Wow.
- Bill: The contests this year were top notch! And thanks for covering for me too.
- Paul F: The site looks terrific this year! You’re the one guy that seems to do it all. Not one part of the site doesn’t have your personal touch to it. And you gotta love those radio shows!
- Doug and Ron: I don’t even know what to say. You are the heart and soul of this place. Everyone loves your articles, They are too damn funny!
- Mike R (Rum), Brad, and Paul (PJ): Without you guys…this thing falls apart. Thank you for all of your daily effort.
- Don: The messages boards don’t happen without your daily care. And your coding of the interactive tools made everyone’s FFL life better.
- Pat: What a great addition you (Greg and Corey also) have been. The Shark Leagues took off thanks to you.
- Stan, John, and Greg: Your weekly projections are right on the mark as always.
- Tim: I don’t even know what to say…it’s a cult following now…enjoy it.
- Corey: Thanks for all the advice, everyone appreciates it.
- Paul F (Sammy): Thanks for everything you do. Articles, Web…all of it.
- Dave, Joao, Glenn, Keith, Steve, Terry, Ed : Every little bit helps..really it does.
I’d also like to put out a special thanks to all of our Whale Sharks. It’s a unbelievably terrific community thanks to all of you. You’re daily advice helps everyone, and your commitment to them is just over the top. When trying to say thanks, a small interview doesn’t even come close to cutting it. And don’t worry those of you that continue to post during the offseason…I’ll hit you up for an interview before we get into full in-season mode next summer.
To ALL of our fans and members: Thanks for another GREAT year! Thanks for checking in everyday. Thanks for keeping the message boards going. Thanks for all of your praise and comments throughout the year. This has been a great experience for all. Like I said, we hope to see you periodically throughout the off-season and of course in full in-season mode mid-summer.
So, when you start preparing for your fantasy football leagues next season just remember our motto: There are two types of Fantasy Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?