For the first time in three seasons, the Fantasy Virgin is over .500. Pinch me. Am I dreaming? Well, as a matter a fact, I am only one game over .500 so we cannot get too excited. It is a long season. Let’s start off with the week that was.
Everyone Played That Was Supposed to NOT Play
Jamal Lewis was questionable. Clinton Portis was questionable. What exactly does questionable mean? It means a gut wrenching decision time to be made on Sunday at 12:50. With 10 minutes to go on the decision, Jamal Lewis was chosen. And you know what? On the first drive he had 33 yards and a touchdown. 9 points! Thank you very much. Not bad for someone who was not supposed to play. Clinton Portis was much the same. A sturdy running back who delivered some points is better than a running back not in the game. So I guess I was doubly lucky. This turn of events was a major contribution to the win. Another contribution was getting a little bit of points out of everybody. This is not bad for my team because I had the nerve to draft Dominick Davis in the 4th round. Oh that is gonna hurt. Extra Ouch. Still there must be a better way to pick your team. I suggest you pick your team wisely using an 7 step system.
Pick Your Team Wisely Using 7 Steps to a Better Team
Can 7 steps make your week? Only if you try them my compadres de football d’fantasy. Your Fantasy Football team wins if your starting team has more points at the end of the weekend than your opponent. As profound as that doesn’t sound it becomes that simple. A great bench doesn’t win it. But knowledge is power and I am here to help. If you lost this week, let me assist you with a strategy that will at least give you a fair shot. All you want is a fair shot in this game. Anything else and you are the Postmaster General for the town named clueless, population, you! So here are 7 steps to a better starting lineup. I made the 7 steps stick out so you can keep them handy.
7 Steps To A Better Fantasy Football Starting Lineup
(1) Register At https://www.fantasysharks.com It’s Free! (Shameless Plug)
(2) Go to My Fantasy Home and enter your team in to the Edit My Players section.
(3) After Thursday AM Go To My Fantasy Home and the Fantasy Sharks Lineup Coach.
(4) Change all your players to that team…now!
(5) Here is the fine tune that helps out … Check out Tony Holm’s prognosticator
(6) If any of your second string (WR/TE/QB/K/RB) is on a hot offense, you may want to consider switching. For example if Joe Horn’s New Orleans Saints’ passing will be better than Keyshawn Johnson’s Carolina Panthers’ passing, I would start Joe Horn.
(7) Do that until you are satisfied with your selections
Now, just relax, you did your best. That is all you can hope for. If you are winning, great, but if you are like the other ½ this week, stuff like this may help. Now this is just a starter, message boards and all other fine writers on this site will help you. But you must begin in the beginning. Speaking of which…how did your first week go? Mine was a little bit of luck.
Tim can now be reached at email@example.com and welcomes your opinions on the Diary of a Fantasy Virgin Articles.