One of the reasons you win fantasy football is because of land mines. Or shall I say the avoidance of. What is a land mine, you ask? Well, the season starts off with land mines aplenty. In Week 1, the Eagles defense is a land mine. Drew Brees is almost always a land mine. When a team defense or player gets hot, it becomes a statistical land mine. Avoid that opponent that week and win. Just avoid those land mines.
Thursday Night Football
I grew up with nerf football and the NFL. It was long after the two leagues combined. The point is that the season always started on Sunday. I mean … come on! Sunday! Hello! Well now it appears that we have to start the season with the Super Bowl champions hosting a Thursday Night affair. It is an after party to the Super Bowl but only several months later.
Super Bowl Part Deux
Really? When there are fireworks at the confluence of the Allegheny & Monongahela which forms the
How The Heck I Am Doing This Fine Weekend?
Pick Your Team Wisely Using 7 Steps to a Better Team
Can seven steps make your week? Only if you try them, my compadres de football de fantasy. Your fantasy football team wins if your starting team has more points at the end of the weekend than your opponent. As profound as that doesn’t sound, it becomes that simple. A great bench doesn’t win it. But knowledge is power and I am here to help. If you lost this week, let me assist you with a strategy that will at least give you a fair shot. All you want is a fair shot in this game. Anything else and you are the Postmaster General for the town named clueless; population: you! So here are seven steps to a better starting lineup. I made the seven steps stick out so you can keep them handy.
7 Steps To A Better Fantasy Football Starting Lineup
https://www.fantasysharks.com. It’s Free! (shameless plug)
(2) Go to
Edit My Players section.
(3) After Thursday morning, go to
Fantasy Sharks Lineup Coach.
(4) Change all your players to that team … now!
(5) Here is the fine tune that helps out … check out Tony Holm’s prognosticator. In it, he judges the games for the best running/passing/catching scenario.
(6) If any of your second string (WR/TE/QB/K/RB) is on a hot offense, you may want to consider switching. For example, if Drew Brees and New Orleans’ passing situation will be better set up than Randy Moss and the Patriots’ passing (especially with Brady possibly out), you could start Colston over Moss.
(7) Do that until you are satisfied with your selections
Now, just relax, you did your best. That is all you can hope for. If you are winning, great, but if you are like the other half this week, stuff like this may help. Now this is just a starter, message boards and all the other fine writers on this site will help you. But you must begin in the beginning. Speaking of which … how did your first week go?
firstname.lastname@example.org and welcomes your opinions on the Diary of a Fantasy Virgin Articles.