1. Larry Fitzgerald is going down this year, maybe just a floor, but he is still heading south. Fitzgerald has three big changes taking place in
2. Chester Taylor is heading up this year.
3. Kevin Kolb is coming off the bench and heading all the way up the fantasy elevator to the card key only penthouse floor in the city of brotherly love. Having been a backup to Donovan McNabb, now surprisingly a Washington Redskin, Kolb has been handed the keys to the
4. Jamaal Charles is heading up. While he has lost the chance to be the every-down back in Kansas City, with the addition of Thomas Jones, Charles will still see action as the featured back in all 16 games this year, not just the final half of the season like last year. Charles is small, but very fast and extremely elusive. While he may miss some goal line opportunities to Thomas Jones, the talented back will bust out some long runs in 16 games and put up solid yardage consistently.
6. Shonn Greene is on his way up in