Howdy Sharkfans! Not too much chit chat at the moment because I’m fighting time this week … here are some Seadog recommendations to help you out for Week 11.
Chris Hovan, TB
– Hovan has been up and down all season. The Vikings have been giving up some good points to opposing DTs the past couple of weeks, so I think he could do well on Sunday.
Johnny Jolly, GB
– Jolly has had one really nice IDP week and it was last week against the Vikes.
Strong DT plays this week (favorable matchups):
– I mentioned Freeney in this column a couple of weeks ago. Well, it looks like last week was one of his best for the year so far.
Chris Long, STL
– Long has done extremely well for a rookie DL, in my opinion. The 49ers are just giving up the points to opposing DEs. I like Long to have a sack or two.
Luis Castillo, SD
– There hasn’t been a lot of noise coming from
plays this week (favorable matchups):
Thomas Davis, CAR
Jon Beason is getting the press, but
Chad Greenway, MIN
– Greenway has been playing great and he should have a good matchup on Sunday against
Joey Porter, MIA
– Porter has a great opportunity for sacks this week.
Demarcus Ware, DAL
– Two with totally different LB styles; both should produce on Sunday in their own way. Thomas is hot right now.
Leroy Hill, SEA
– Hill has stepped it up this season, but he isn’t supposed to be the main guy for the Seahawks. He is certainly producing like he might be the main guy …
Strong LB plays this week (favorable matchups):
– This youngster has been in the Top 5 in IDP for safeties for most of the year. He has a great matchup this week.
S – Erik Coleman, ATL
– I never anticipated Coleman having this good IDP year this season, but he is proving me wrong. Expect him to continue the pace this weekend.
Strong S plays this week (favorable matchups):
Brandon Carr, KC
– Not much fanfare with Carr from an IDP standpoint, but he is in the Top 10 for CB points. Nice!
Cedric Griffin, MIN
– These guys are stud CBs in the realm of IDP … so just play them this week will you?
Strong CB plays this week (favorable matchups):
Well, these are some of my recommendations for Week 11, and, as usual, thanks for reading!