Howdy Sharkfans! I know I’m an IDP guy around here, but I need to make a punter comment this week. What in the world was
Enough of that ranting…. Parrish would have outrun him anyways….on to real IDP….
One of the hot topics after week #1 has been Zach Diles LB HOU who had 13 tackles against
Here are a few recommendations of players who you might want to keep an eye on or possibly play this week. At this point, there is a lot of waiver activity, especially on the ‘D’ side of the ball, so I’m going to lean in that direction this report
DT – Tony Brown TEN
– Brown seemed to be making a lot of plays in the middle of the
Titans defense last week. [edit – thanks to
jdhowlett of the sharktank for correcting me on this. Brown plays for the Titans not the Broncos as I had originally typed]
DT – Vince Wilfork NE
– I had to replace DT Kelly Gregg in one of my leagues last week because he was out. (BTW – he should be back this week). Anyways, I grabbed Wilfork off of the waiver wire and he was solid. I’ll take 6 tackles from my DT any day.
DT/DE – James Hall STL
– Hall is listed as a DT in our Wall league….cha-ching! Actually, he should be a solid DE contributor this year too.
DE – John Abraham ATL
– I’ve got to admit that I had pretty much written Abraham off after last season. He started 2008 with a bang, so you’ve got to think that he still has got a lot more in the tank this season.
LB – James Harrison PIT
LB – Keith Rivers CIN (R)
– I didn’t think Rivers would be one of the top LBs for week#1. He could be in for a solid season.
LB – Freddie Keiaho
– Keiaho was all over the field Sunday night. I really like this kid. Plus he has one cool-sounding name.
LB – Scott Fujita NO
– Fujita has been fairly inconsistent in the past with his IDP production. However, 9 tackles makes a good start for him in 2008.
S – Tanard Jackson TB
– I like
S – Mike Adams CLE
CB – Ellis Hobbs NE
– I must be out of my mind recommending two Patriot players in the same article.
CB – Fred Smoot WAS
– I’ve never been a big Fred Smoot fan, but he produces when he is healthy, and he will get his chances on this Redskin’s team this year.
These are some guys to look out for the next couple of weeks or possibly to grab and stash if you have some IDP depth on your team. See you next week and as always, thanks for reading!