Fantasy Sharks is teaming up with FanDuel for Week 12! Get involved in one of the fastest growing segments in fantasy – daily games! The prize pool continues to grow! Click the link below to sign up and be sure to check out the full breakdown of Week 12 to help you set your lineup.
The entry fee is $25 and first place takes home $25,000!
The standard salary cap is $60,000. The familiar names and studs will put a dent in your salary cap so you will need to find some value picks along the way. This contest includes only the Sunday games so you’ll have until 1pm kickoff when rosters lock to sign up.
– $6,100 – Keenum was benched last week, but will get the start in Week 12 against the Jaguars. I would imagine that Houston will be able to score at least three TDs against the Jaguars defense. Other than
Colin Kaepernick at $7,900, I am not big on any of the matchups for the higher-priced QBs. Don’t sleep on
Josh McCown at $5,500 against the Rams, though. The St. Louis defense has had some great games this year due to the pass rushers, but McCown is a serviceable backup that can take care of the ball and find the end zone.
Eli Manning ($6,300) comes in at a cheap price again this week, but this time he faces a defense that he loves to put points up against.
I would roll with two of these four RB’s this weekend. Stacy has a great matchup against the Bears while Frank Gore is priced way too low in a matchup against the Redskins. Those are my favorite two plays out of this group. Reggie Bush is also bound to break out one of these games so you could always plug him in instead of Stacy at virtually the same price.
– $8,000 – Jackson continues to be up and down, but I feel the Bucs will need to play catch up in this one. Jackson should end up with over 100 yards and will have a chance to score. The Lions were torched by Antonio Brown last week.
– $7,700 – The combination of Case Keenum and Andre Johnson could be big for owners this week. Johnson was clearly frustrated after last week’s loss and you would hope that the Texans will get Andre the ball early and often in this one. They face the lowly Jaguars at home so they will not want to drop this game.
– $5,800 – You will not find many options as cheap as Decker with the potential that he carries. Some WR’s that cost less are Kendall Wright, who is a safer pick, and Hakeem Nicks or Terrance Williams. However, those two are complete boom or bust picks.
– $8,200 – I always like to have the Gronk in my lineup if I can, but this week there is a big separation between him and
Vernon Davis ($6,100). The $2,100 difference is significant, but you have to see what your options are at other positions. I am torn between those two players at tight end this week.
Jason Witten ($6,500) tends to have big games against the Giants, but I would rather save $400 and take Vernon Davis.
KICKERS & DEFENSES
Pick your poison at the kicker position in the $5,000 price range:
Choice: Justin Tucker – $5,000
*Keep an eye on the weather and make your decision based on that.
As for defenses, this week I am not crazy about any of the high priced options so I am looking at the bottom of the list.
*Cleveland Browns – $5,000 – the pick
Green Bay Packers – $5,000
Detroit Lions – $5,000
Good luck in Week 12!