Fantasy Sharks is teaming up with FanDuel for Week 2! Get involved in one of the fastest growing segments in fantasy – daily games! Click the link below to sign up and be sure to check out the full breakdown of Week 2 to help you set your lineup.
The entry fee is $25 and prizes extend down to 1,075th place including $15,000 for first!
The standard salary cap is $60,000. The familiar names and studs will put a dent in your salary cap so you will need to find some value picks along the way. This contest includes only the Sunday games so you’ll have until 1pm kickoff when rosters lock to sign up.
– $9,800 – Manning will clearly be a hot pick after he totaled 46 FanDuel points last week, but he will definitely cost you.
I think Peyton is the only QB I would consider purchasing over $9,000. There are a few good value choices in Week 2.
– $7,800 – Eli is again listed as a value play. Even with all of the turnovers, you saw how explosive that offense can be, especially in fantasy. With the running game in question, look for Eli to step up and throw for a few scores. Even with a turnover or two, Eli should provide value at $7,800.
– $7,700 – Pittsburgh looks as if they could be in for a long year in the AFC North. Their defense is not what it used to be and they are coming off an ugly home loss to the Titans. On Monday night, I can see Dalton having a three-TD game and the Bengals handing Pittsburgh another loss.
– $6,500 – One of the cheapest options on the board against one of the worst, if not the worst teams in the league. Pryor could have a solid day and at this price, he should be worth it since he will earn you points with his legs as well. He tallied 21 points against the Colts and I would be surprised if he doesn’t at least match that in Week 2.
– $8,600 – Luck’s price tag just goes up a notch from last week, but I think this would be a week to pass on him. Miami’s defense is improved and Luck needed a late 4th quarter TD run to give him a solid day against Oakland. After a quick start, Luck and the offense were quiet for about two quarters. There are better options at value prices in Week 2.