Well, it was a disappointing Week 2 as the Packers could not beat the Bengals at Lambeau Field. The Redskins survived a close game with the Rams while
Week 3 games …
Browns @ Ravens
Redskins @ Lions
Jaguars @ Texans
– Never know with these AFC South teams. Stay away.
Falcons @ Patriots
– Great NFC/AFC matchup in
Packers @ Rams
– What happen to that revamped defense Sunday,
Giants @ Buccaneers
– I’d look elsewhere after Big Blue came off a big SNF win and are in the second of three straight road games. I’d rather roll with a home team.
Titans @ Jets
– Very intriguing AFC game as the Titans look to avoid an 0-3 hole as the Jets will try to start 3-0 with a rookie QB at the helm.
Chiefs @ Eagles
– If Donovan McNabb starts, this choice is easy. However, it still is a good choice as the Eagles will not drop two straight home games in September. The Eagles are a top choice this weekend.
49ers @ Vikings
– This is the most interesting NFC game as these 2-0 teams square off in Minnesota, where Brett Favre will make his debut in front of the Viking fans.
Saints @ Bills
– Another game for
Bears @ Seahawks
– Too close to call. Matt Hasselbeck’s status is not clear.
Steelers @ Bengals
– How will
Broncos @ Raiders
Dolphins @ Chargers
– I would consider
Colts @ Cardinals
– We have had some great primetime games so far this season and this one should not be any different. Offense, offense, offense.
Panthers @ Cowboys
– If the Panthers were not desperate and 0-2, I’d love the Cowboys this weekend. They can’t start off 0-2 in that new stadium, can they?
RAVENS to handle the Browns at home.